Chooch Reviews

• Jun 17, 2008

Utter badness! And yes, I own it. But I swear we only bought it because of the donkey on the cover. I mean, I like ignorant humor as much as the next guy, but this is definitely pushing it!

• Dec 22, 2007

Now, in terms of a "good work of film," Chooch fails in about every single category imaginable. The plot feels like a bunch of scenes from someone's home video collection strung together with little to no thought. The dialogue is ridiculous. The characters are stereotypical and absurd (save the Mayor...he's just absurd). The protagonist is utterly dislikable and burro on the cover is in the movie for 2, maybe 3 minutes. The ending is horrically forced, and Mexicans are portrayed as lazy, moronic pieces of shit throughout the whole film. And it is all of these reasons that make Chooch one of the, if not THE, most unintentionally entertaining thing I have ever watched, right up there with Teen Witch and Matrix III. The Mayor is THE greatest character in any movie. Period.

• Sep 02, 2007

The film is too personalized to really be effective, a lot of the film would be alien to someone who didn't know these people or their neighborhood. On the plus side, it is a short eighty minutes, and the acting isn't bad at all.

• Aug 18, 2007

stupid watched a little of it

stupid watched a little of it

• Jan 15, 2007

My dad helped make this movie! Tee Hee!

My dad helped make this movie! Tee Hee!