Cocaine Godmother: The Griselda Blanco Story Reviews

• Nov 19, 2018

Very poor and not credible. I was not capable to watch more 30 minutes Time for zeta jones to retire

• Sep 03, 2018

what A disgrace of a film. Don't waste your time at all the director did such a shit job of this casting D GRADE actors and Catherine's performance was below average

• Aug 21, 2018

"bAD gRANDMA" - 90% ATTENTION ON AN IFFY ACCENT, 0% ON ACTING & A SKETCHY 10% ON bEING GOOD ENOUGH TO GET APAYCHECK. oNLY PARK SHE GOT RIGHT WAS BEHAVING LIKE A PSYCHOPATHIC BIPOLAR COKEHEAD - 100% PERFECT - BUT WAS THAT ACTING?

• Super Reviewer
    Jun 23, 2018

Meh I found it boring.

Meh I found it boring.

• May 15, 2018

I enjoyed the made for t.v. movie. It's true story and I love movies/shows like this. I enjoyed and so did my hubby and he's hard to please.

• Jan 30, 2018

I think CZJ did a good job. Her acting skills are impeccable.

I think CZJ did a good job. Her acting skills are impeccable.

• Jan 22, 2018

I was so disapponted, loved zetas movies, she just was not convincing. Bad casting and what could I f been a super exiting big action movie was dull and boring. Too bad could it's a great story. Maybe Netflix will make a good minion series. Sorry just want to be honest.

• Jan 21, 2018

Fantastic performance by Jenny Pellicer

Fantastic performance by Jenny Pellicer

• Jan 21, 2018

This movie was a waste of 2 hours. Griselda Blanco should have a film that focuses on what she accomplished. A film that captures the woman, the monster and the genius of her rise to power. Lifetime ruined what should have been a great film. Even for a M.O.W. It's was horrible. Shame on you lifetime and on Cathrine Zeta Jones her adaptation was that of a B-Movie actress at best.