Cool Hand Luke Reviews

• Apr 21, 2020

A story with a brave main character.

A story with a brave main character.

• Apr 12, 2020

An utterly stupendous film that shows the true acting ability of Newman with direction taken to a whole new level. This is for sure one of my favourite films, with Newman's slick character and intense storyline, it provides for a truly transcendent experience of cinema.

• Apr 11, 2020

A true classic. Unlike any film you'll ever see. Give it a chance and I'm sure you will be happy you did.

• Mar 02, 2020

I can not fathom how this movie is considered a timeless classic. I laughed throughout the whole thing, and not because it was funny.

• Feb 01, 2020

[PHENOMENAL] Cool Hand Luke is epic. That's all I have to say about it. Just watch it.

• Jan 05, 2020

Not worth the hype. He dies in the end. Too boring to watch, but too interesting not too fast forward to the end. All the cool things in this movie have been copied so many times that any young person will feel like they are watching a rerun. You will think "hey I saw that in this". I appreciate that this was the original but since I saw it last... way to long.

• Dec 15, 2019

Those who dislike this movie should spend a night in the box.

Those who dislike this movie should spend a night in the box.

• Dec 10, 2019

Excellent performances all around. Made me realize and appreciate just how good it is to be free and not in jail/chain gang. A bit long but not unbearable. WATCH IT--when you have enough time and aren't looking for a feelgood movie.

• Dec 03, 2019

Amazing movie.The acting is top notch and so engulfing.So very few stories pull you in like this one.

• Nov 28, 2019

Please don't waste your time! I love Paul Newman as an actor, and he acts well in this movie. However, the storyline is poor. I kept waiting for the story to get better, but it never did. Watch Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid if you want a good Newman movie!