Country Strong Reviews

• Jun 24, 2018

I thought it an exceptional tale of recovery gone wrong--a topic that deserves focus. The music was excellent!

• Jan 19, 2018

It's painful to watch for so many reasons.... Luckily I don't like long reviews so I just chose my favorite: the song "country strong" will make you hate music.

• Nov 13, 2017

Yehaw! A cornfed, down on the farm stinker.

Yehaw! A cornfed, down on the farm stinker.

• Nov 05, 2016

I absolutely love this movie with all my heart. I think it is a great, great movie and i do not like everything that comes along. i can not believe all the negativity on here about this movie. so many people got it so wrong. I guess some, excuse me, MOST people don't know a great movie when they see one. Many people hate on country music tho so that may have something to do with it...not surprised.

• Jul 29, 2016

Tim gweneth and garret gave a killer performance. Not sure why the bad reviews I can watch this over and over along with the godfather and the shining ????

• May 07, 2016

This movie is highly underrated. I've never understood why the critics hated it so much. Garrett Hedlund as Beaux represented real country, and his voice and songs are something I'd be happy to hear on a Red Dirt Country station. Tim McGraw shows some great acting chops in a non-singing role, too.

• Sep 28, 2015

Real Country music comes from within & the strings. Protà (C)gà (C) need fine tuning to get that right note. Not a diva but country strength.

• Jun 07, 2015

Suprisingly, very solid acting all around.

Suprisingly, very solid acting all around.

• Mar 15, 2015

Filled with emotion and solid acting. Some story pot holes and a disappointing lack luster ending for what could have been a strong movie. The idea was there, the execution was rocky. Still an enjoyable watch if you can look past its flaws.

• Mar 13, 2015

Rise and Fall of country rock stars. Not too much additives.

Rise and Fall of country rock stars. Not too much additives.