Crash Reviews

• Nov 08, 2020

worst movie ever, for real I would rather eat my own shit than watch that movie again

• Nov 05, 2020

[NC-17 version] A challenging and even uncomfortable low budget 90's indie that seems to introduce particularly odd people fulfilling their weird needs. When the end credits begin to roll you won't know what you've just watched but you'll certainly be zinged with Cronenberg's bizarre story.

• Oct 05, 2020

Yeah this inspired me to get my license

Yeah this inspired me to get my license

• Sep 21, 2020

The most perfect David Cronenberg film we have come to expect. The eerie soundtrack takes you through this weird/sexy underground fetish of car crashes. I'm happy to see this on Blu-ray and in Criterion form. The main actors in this film have never really done anything like this before and they took their art form to another level. I cannot wait to see it once again on the big home screen.

• Aug 30, 2020

Definitely not for everyone but this takes you places where most viewers would fear to go, perverted, gross, compelling & totally original. After getting involved in a serious car accident, a TV director (Spader) discovers an underground sub-culture of scarred,omnisexual car crash victims who use car Accidents & the raw sexual energy they produce to spice up there sex lives In David Cronenbergs very odd & explicit adaptation.

• Aug 25, 2020

So much sex, so much sensation. The touch, the smell, the surface, its textures. Everyone sleeps with everyone else. Men and women mingle, add up. The ecstasy of death brushing against each other without knowing the risk of its outcome. Remastered uncensored version at the cinema. More sex, more explicit. Fucking follows one another surrounded by cars and accidents. The fascination of the body changed by a human/machine balance of power. At the hardest part of my erection, I risk touching my partner's hardness. (Tipsy Cow - The cheap bar adjacent to Cinéma du Parc). He tells me about the perception of pain and its impact on him throughout the film. Unable to move beyond the physical pain that develops in intensity throughout the story, he does not get hard in front of the two men licking each other. I understand him. I try to remember the first time I watched the film. I wonder how I felt about the film. That feeling that there was no first time. Watching it fast forward until i've find the homoerotic scene.

• May 16, 2020

Nice and bizarre movie!!

Nice and bizarre movie!!

• Apr 28, 2020

Buenas intenciones pero mal ejecutadas con esta película regular con una buena actuación por parte de James Spader.

• Apr 15, 2020

Cronenberg proves he can leave the 80s behind and pushes the Hollywood ideal to its limits in the perfect Ballardian production. Highly recommended.

• Apr 14, 2020

I'm not sure who out there would like a film like this, but definitely not me.

I'm not sure who out there would like a film like this, but definitely not me.