Creed II - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Creed II Reviews

March 22, 2019
Sincere emotions and relations.
½ March 22, 2019
It was like Cobra Kai, suddenly these one-dimensional dickhead blonde guys have depth. I felt bad for Drago and I was surprised that Rocky didn't offer him some garlic bread when he visited the restaurant, as any Italian-American would do.
March 22, 2019
Rocky rocked me.

Loving from ages.
You are Legend sir.

Great move buddy Creed.
½ March 21, 2019
Not as good as the first one. Kind of short.
March 20, 2019
Fantastic sequel with extremely intense moments. Some moments let down a little and the movie stumbles in some moments where it seems like the character's lose their personalities but overall it is a solid film. Jordan and Stallone are absolutely amazing once again and will put you through all of your emotions. Soundtrack is also incredible.
March 19, 2019
What a disappointment. Characters didnt feel authentic, fight scenes were CGd and absolutely awful. Felt more like a soap opera than a feature film. Can totally tell the difference in directors.
March 18, 2019
Great movie! Can be a great ending to the whole Rocky/Creed Saga, or a new beginning.
March 18, 2019
Not bad, but definitely run of the mill and a bit overrated. Creed 1 was much better and it isn't even close.
March 17, 2019
I loved this part instead of part 1. A lot of the original cast came out and was exciting to see.
½ March 16, 2019
I have a knack for picking bad movies for my wife and I to watch. Finally Creed II came out. With how entertaining Creed was, I was absolutely sure my wife and I would love Creed II.

I decided to watch it without the wife and I am so glad I did; otherwise, I would have been responsible for another bad movie night. Take Rocky IV, sub-in new actors and CGI the entire fight sequences, and you have Creed II. The fight scenes, while entertaining, were like watching a video game due to the CGI effects and lighting effects to the point of distraction.

Do you know the best-kept secret for preparing for a fight in the arctic climate of Russia...it's learning to fight in the desert. Crazy, right? Well according to this script, that is correct. And once Creed learns to take a hit from the old and fat high school bully and, in-turn, actually causes him a little pain, he is ready to fight the Viktor Drago.

Let's not forget where the Russians all cheer for America at the end. Everyone knows that Russia loves America especially when they knock the crap out of their star boxer.

A movie filled with so many WTF moments that I actually stopped it with 10 minutes to spare.
March 16, 2019
All around amazing performance by all actors and actresses, it sucks you in to keep watching more, I could not have loved this movie anymore
½ March 16, 2019
The Best movie of rocky since the original with an excellent acting of Dolph Lundgren
March 15, 2019
Another fantastic addition to the series with so much heart. Goosebumps galore once again and a complete joy to watch.
½ March 15, 2019
Predictable but the movie has a heart.
March 15, 2019
Zero thought went into this script. The exact same format as Rocky IV. I kept praying for a plot twist, but nothing ever came. A very disappointing film.
March 14, 2019
A big improvement over the first Creed and a great sequel to Rocky IV.
March 14, 2019
Ok Iā(TM)m surprised, this was energizing. I can say this movie pumped me up. Micheal B Jordan is a fine actor
March 14, 2019
Creed ll was a phenomenal film that had my attention in it's grasp the entire movie and never lost it. Steven Caple Jr. did a great job to continue the story and was very well written. And the cinematography was so intense and beautiful. The choreography of the action scenes were so well done that it makes you feel in the moment and that you actually experienced the fight. Michael B. Jordan was fantastic as always and expected and Sylvester Stallone brings it again after his nomination for best supporting actor in the first Creed. Honestly I wasn't sure about this one and thought the first Creed was going to be enough and that they were just over-doing it by making this one, but man was I wrong I needed to see that and have the experience I had with this movie in my life. One underrated aspect of the movie was the original music/soundtrack I was listening to it even far before I saw this movie and had me excited to watch it and the incorporation of the music in the film was perfect. This movie makes you feel for the characters and shows the struggle of choosing what you love and letting the ones that you love continue their dream while at the same time trying to start a family. It was really cool to see that the hero and the villain both had a motivation in the movie that the Drago family were fighting for their name back in Russia and Creed fighting to avenge his father, and the family name. This movie was a thrill and intense from beginning to end with action sequences that has you involved and intrigued, The acting, directing, writing, music and cinematography all blew me away and overall I love "Creed ll".
March 13, 2019
Wonderful film. And a couple of "I didn't see that coming" moments.
March 13, 2019
This is a strong story arc full of emotion throughout, with powerful performances and tight but still worthy adherence to formula.