Reviews

• Sep 07, 2021

Rocky jamás morirá, esta película simplemente es una joya de drama que no olvidare fácil, entretenidísima, trágica, y nostálgica, me encanta mas porque crecí con rocky 4 y ver a uno de los mejores villanos para mi de vuelta contra el héroe simplemente fue un choque épico, actuaciones excelentes, diálogos excelentes, acción excelente, música excelente, personajes excelentes, ame con toda el alma esta película

• Aug 19, 2021

I saw Creed (2015) before I'd seen any of the Rocky films, and although it probably means more to Rocky fans, one of Creed's many strengths was that it was written and performed well enough for anyone to enjoy it, whether you were familiar with the world or not. You cared and believed in the characters, and Stallone's transformation from boxing star to ageing coach was, although a well trodden path, one that worked particularly well. When Creed II was announced, aside from obvious financial benefits, you could see there was space and story available to develop the characters. Thankfully, that's exactly what Creed II sets out in doing, and comfortably succeeds. Because we care about the characters, and the situations they are put into (in this case Creed is challenged to a fight by the son of the man who killed his father, Apollo, whilst dealing with relationship issues with his girlfriend, Mother and trainer Stallone) it means we are embroiled alongside them through thick and thin. Michael B. Jordan has been a great actor long before everyone started shouting about him in Black Panther (2018) most notably as a teenager in a bit part in season 1 of The Wire (the greatest thing ever put to a TV screen as we all know) but he is now slowly becoming one of the most impressive and reliable actors of his generation. It's not all his doing, Tessa Thompson is absolutely terrific as Creed's girlfriend Bianca, we are left in no doubt that without her, Creed wouldn't be successful. And then there is, of course, Stallone, who continues to perform in arguably his most famous role in his eighth outing as Rocky. He is every bit as an important part of the film as Creed and Bianca, very much a part of the family. Creed II solidly proves that, somehow, there is still very much room left for the franchise to flourish, and if Creed III is announced at any point, it's without doubt a cause for excitement.

• Aug 11, 2021

Yawwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yawwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Aug 05, 2021

Creed 2 hits very well in the themes he talks about, with incredible choreography at the time of the fight. (8/10)

• Jul 18, 2021

Stallone has always put a lot of heart into the Rocky series, and it's no surprise to see he co-wrote this screenplay. Family issues, particular those of the father-son variety, are explored in a satisfying way. The pacing and formula are classic Rocky, which is predictable but good. The one deviation is the weight given to the challenger's story. You get to know, understand, and feel for the Dragos. It's rare to see a movie where you actually care about ALL of the characters, heroes and villains alike. The writing and story help this, but much credit has to go to the performances, which are top notch. I'll single out Michael B. Jordan because he carries the heaviest load and does it to perfection.

• Jun 21, 2021

This movie made me want to box.

This movie made me want to box.

• May 06, 2021

No, Hollywood, the boxing commission would not allow 2 fighters of entirely different weight classes to box. Pls stop. I know you like David vs Goliath stories but come on now. Not in the ring. It has to be david vs david you dummies.

• Mar 31, 2021

Adorei o filme, e só dei 4,5 estrelas ao invés de 5, porque em comparação com o primeiro ele é realmente inferior, mas o roteiro é bem encaixado e de longe é melhor que Rocky IV E Rocky V

• Mar 30, 2021

I really like this movie, what happens to me is that it totally loses the originality factor that the first one had, but it's still pretty good.

• Feb 21, 2021

Great movie! Fits into the Rocky franchise perfectly, and is a great follow-up to Creed! In context to Rocky 2, its an absolute tear jerker. Michael B Jordon gives an amazing, and convincing performance along side Sylvester Stallone who still portrays the champ like he did in the 80's. Also nice to watch a movie that didn't spend the majority of its runtime ticking woke boxes. Would love to see more from this franchise.