Creed II Reviews

• 1d ago

This movie was absolutely awesome I absolutely loved it not as good as the first but still awesome I definitely recommend it

• 2d ago

This movie brought new levels to each and every character, and had great surprising moments that made the story line less predictable. The acting, action, and story was an excellent addition to the rocky series.

• Jul 08, 2019

Get the spotlight back on for Michael B. Jordan, as he takes his biggest risk relating to his personal loss! This is finally his time!

• Jul 08, 2019

Creed II continues with the essence of the previous film, but seeks to reach fans of Rocky through nostalgia. The fourth tape is perhaps the most popular of the series. Although the fight between Rocky and Ivan Drago was a reflection on the Cold War that was lived at the time of its release, everyone remembers it as a great action movie eighties.

• Jul 05, 2019

Absolutely amazing film. You feel as if you're training and boxing with Creed. I applaud the producer and their team, amazing job, really captivating!

• Jun 27, 2019

Enjoyed this movie, felt myself kinda rooting for “Drago” in the end don’t know if that was the intention of the director but if it was it was successful.

• Lewis M
    Jun 27, 2019

Definitely a must see! Storyline: Outstanding, Acting: Outstanding! This is a timeless underdog story with unexpected twists. Great movie that I will watch again and again!

• Jun 22, 2019

A great sequel to an already great “original.” The story moved the characters forward and added new interesting ones. Stallone is looking good as a trainer. Jordan is doing great rolls and Thompson is everywhere. Bring in the next round, please! B+

• Jun 21, 2019

Exactly what you would expect it to be, But it was a fun time.

Exactly what you would expect it to be, But it was a fun time.

• Jun 18, 2019