The Departed - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Departed Reviews

½ January 21, 2017
for the longest time.. Goodfellas was my #2 favorite movie behind tombstone ..this movie pushed Goodfellas to #3. great cast and shocking ending.
January 20, 2017
My second favorite Scorsese film right behind Hugo, what a masterpiece this movie is.
January 14, 2017
My generation's "Goodfellas." The Departed is tense, powerfully acted, and thought provoking while featuring one of the best ensemble casts of the last decade. While Scorsese deserved an Oscar years before, this one was no less deserving.
January 11, 2017
Nota: 8.6/10 - 4.3/5
January 7, 2017
Really good, I'm surprised I had not seen it sooner.
January 6, 2017
4/5. A great cast and a really engaging story.
January 5, 2017
Even though The Departed has high ratings and is loved by many, I still think it is underrated. The departed could possibly be one of the greatest films I have seen, and is definitely in my top 25 of all time!
January 3, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 2, 2017
The Departed is a classic amongst its crime thriller genre!
December 30, 2016
I have not seen many Martin Scorsese films and now I want to see them all. This film won 4 Oscars including Best Picture and Best Director and deserved them both. Here's why. This movie shows the psychological struggle between two people having their lives changed either for good or for bad when not necessarily doing the right thing. Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Wahlberg and Jack Nicholson give performances of a life time in a timeless movie that will go down as one of the best undercover cop movies/psychological thrillers. 5 stars
December 28, 2016
Personal favourite Scorsese movie. Wahlberg and Damon are brilliant here. What the actual fuck, every damn actor here is brilliant.
½ December 23, 2016
A very suspenseful and well directed film. Great score and fantastic acting. Definetely check this movie out
December 10, 2016
Great movie very great movie actors in this film.
December 9, 2016
Oh so dark. Well done, but dark.
December 1, 2016
one of scorcese's masterpieces
November 29, 2016
A star-studded cast equates to a five-star rating. This crime thriller has you on the edge of your seat with every revelation. The last few scenes are haunting, shocking, satisfying, and lead to an ending that makes this film a must-see and one of Scorses's best.
November 26, 2016
Rating: 8.5 out of 10.
½ November 18, 2016
**** 1/2
Already considered a modern-day classic, this Scorsese movie is one of his best, featuring great performances from everyone involved and a twisty-turny screenplay that's vastly entertaining, all backed up with his unique style
½ November 5, 2016
Mediocre film despite the all-star casting.
½ October 31, 2016