Doctor Sleep Reviews

• Dawn D
    16m ago

Old chills with a modern twist. I think the only reason The Shining was more scary to me is how young I was when it was released.

• Geoff J
    19m ago

It's always a tricky thing to cram a Stephen King book into a two or three hour film and stay true to the story. This movie pulls it off. Great casting helped, but I think it was just the overall writing and production that really brought the book to life. Definitely a must see film.

• SamB
    53m ago

Fun scary movie. If you're a fan of The Shining you must see this movie. The references in the last third of the movie are brilliant.

• Dandi
    53m ago

Mixed up creepy garbage. No substance or storyline. Total junk. Glad we only lost 9 bucks and not 30.

• Farrah
    2h ago

The movie did justice go the book! We really love how it was done! Storyline, acting skills of casts and special effects were all wonderful!

• Meredith
    4h ago

Great acting, good story line

Great acting, good story line

• Saint
    4h ago

If you liked the Shining, you'll love Doctor Sleep! Excellent!!

If you liked the Shining, you'll love Doctor Sleep! Excellent!!

• Mark
    5h ago

This film is a refreshing change from the standard long awaited sequel to an original classic movie from thirty years ago. The characters are well fleshed out and the world from the shinning is expanded in an exciting and suspenseful way. The climax is a bit rushed and somewhat predictable, however emotional payoff and resolution is satisfying. Overall a good sequel adaptation of a timeless suspense horror classic.

• Nick
    6h ago

Murdered a kid on screen. Kinda rough to watch that part tbh.

Murdered a kid on screen. Kinda rough to watch that part tbh.

• Sofia S
    7h ago

Book is better. But, it is an entertaining story.

Book is better. But, it is an entertaining story.