Double Date Reviews

• Dec 20, 2019

Funny and hugely entertaining, Double Date is a great horror comedy owing to its brilliant cast. The movie never takes itself too seriously and that's exactly why it pulls off the odd combination of humor and gore so perfectly.

• Oct 12, 2019

scared of girls and narcassitic friend meet sisters out to party goes bad when the wanna sacrifice them - virgin to ressurect their dad

• Apr 16, 2019

Bloody and somewhat entertaining.

Bloody and somewhat entertaining.

• Apr 04, 2019

Not sure what the rave reviews are about. I found this movie kind of dull and slow. It's not really a bad movie - just not great.

• Oct 24, 2017

The comedy works well and keeps it lighthearted, even during the murder scenes.

The comedy works well and keeps it lighthearted, even during the murder scenes.

• Oct 23, 2017

Make me cry with laughter and general scared the crap out of me!

Make me cry with laughter and general scared the crap out of me!

• Oct 20, 2017

Loved this film so much I've now watched it three times! The soundtrack is incredible - I hope it gets some kind of jazzy Vinyl release via Mondo or something, though Only You is permanently in my head. Visually the film is slick and super stylish, the opening credits are really cool. A perfect comedy horror that balances the laughs and scares beautifully. The cast are all brilliant, so happy they all got to keep their regional accents - Michael Socha is the best he's ever been. The script is punchy and oh so funny. Danny Morgan and Benjamin Barfoot are a duo to watch.