Drag Me to Hell - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Drag Me to Hell Reviews

September 14, 2017
Sam Raimi doing what Sam Raimi do.
September 14, 2017
Classic Raimi, tons of fun
August 29, 2017
Hell yeah Sam Raimi back to his origins. Fuck Spiderman.
August 22, 2017
The movie itself I found pretty entertaining, but I'm sorry...I cannot enjoy Sam Raimi as a horror director. I hate the way he uses his preposterous special effects, which in turn takes away from what could have been a really good horror movie
August 19, 2017
Drag Me To Hell manages to be funny, campy and scary all at once.
½ July 30, 2017
There are parts that are scary and there are a lot of parts where it's ridiculous but it's Sam Raimi ridiculous so the ridiculousness is actually ridiculously unridiculous!
½ July 11, 2017
I loved it.Sam's the man.
½ June 30, 2017
Sam raimi the worst work all I felt was disgust by movie vomit and bugs all the shit
½ June 9, 2017
I never have seen this movie but in cording to rotten tomatoes I have.
½ May 27, 2017
one of the most terrible movies i've ever seen
½ May 21, 2017
scary and realy funny,always a great combination
½ May 10, 2017
Raimi doesn't fail often, but he does here. Overly juvenile jokes, shoddy cgi, and a complete reliance on gross out scares all made this fall short of the horror "comedy" it was meant to be.
½ May 8, 2017
Amazing Horror and bit funny as well, one of best horror from 2000s
May 5, 2017
You might have to see Sam Rami's Evil Dead movies to understand why this film is great.
April 23, 2017
One of my favourite new movies.
April 2, 2017
Definitely one of my favorite horror movie....
½ March 24, 2017
Never saw it but really want to
March 19, 2017
Looks good i will see it soon with my friends (if they want)
DRAG ME TO HELL its a good name too!
March 8, 2017
A silly, terrifying, thoroughly entertaining, and gleefully preposterous horror ride that returns Sam Raimi to the form that made us all fall in love with him back in 1981. This wild thing has cult classic written all over it.
March 8, 2017
I was expecting to be scared out of my mind but was disappointed when it was just another cheesy horror film. I had high hopes for this as I have not seen it before but was drawn in from the hype of it. Came to realize it's sort of a comedy movie and still not impressed. Sorry