Drag Me to Hell - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Drag Me to Hell Reviews

½ May 21, 2017
scary and realy funny,always a great combination
½ May 10, 2017
Raimi doesn't fail often, but he does here. Overly juvenile jokes, shoddy cgi, and a complete reliance on gross out scares all made this fall short of the horror "comedy" it was meant to be.
½ May 8, 2017
Amazing Horror and bit funny as well, one of best horror from 2000s
May 5, 2017
You might have to see Sam Rami's Evil Dead movies to understand why this film is great.
April 23, 2017
One of my favourite new movies.
April 2, 2017
Definitely one of my favorite horror movie....
½ March 24, 2017
Never saw it but really want to
March 19, 2017
Looks good i will see it soon with my friends (if they want)
DRAG ME TO HELL its a good name too!
March 8, 2017
A silly, terrifying, thoroughly entertaining, and gleefully preposterous horror ride that returns Sam Raimi to the form that made us all fall in love with him back in 1981. This wild thing has cult classic written all over it.
March 8, 2017
I was expecting to be scared out of my mind but was disappointed when it was just another cheesy horror film. I had high hopes for this as I have not seen it before but was drawn in from the hype of it. Came to realize it's sort of a comedy movie and still not impressed. Sorry
½ March 7, 2017
This was quite a ride and I really liked the ending.
½ February 19, 2017
This looks freakin scary. My buddy mike morrissey saw it tonight and I had other plans. He is a big horror fan, and said even he jumped at a few parts. I will let him tell what he thought but it sounds good from what he is saying.
February 13, 2017
Who doesn't like horror movies ? Right ? I do in fact I love horror films that's why I gave this movie 5 stars. It's a kind of movie that you would be freaked out at the edge of your seat . So pop the popcorn and relax and enjoy the movie.
February 11, 2017
With the exception of the awesomeness of Evil Goat, Drag Me to Hell is a horrendously acted, completely unoriginal, poorly plodding piece of trash that is way too comedic at some points and way too dramatic at some other points, it's a terrible attempt at fan service and...it worked? I quit.
January 26, 2017
Uses some classic horror shock tools, but then Raimi throws some slapstick comedy/shock/horror moments that really push you over the top. My body didn't know whether to scream or laugh or cry, so it just ended up snorting. Thoroughly entertaining horror/comedy and maybe Raimi's best work to date.
½ January 22, 2017
You think it's going to be creative, but it does exactly what you hoped it wouldn't.
½ January 15, 2017
The clean and glossy look does take away from the stylized horror Raimi made his own in the genre, but, even with a PG-13 rating, the director still knows how to give you a fright and entertain you at the same time with some over the top fun.
½ January 13, 2017
What in the world was that all about, whatever it was I liked it.
½ January 9, 2017
One of the best horror movies Ive seen in a LONG time! Sam Raimi at his Best!
½ January 7, 2017
Some unexpected moments, which make it a good horror flick. Once I started watching it, I didn't really want to stop.