Drag Me to Hell - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Drag Me to Hell Reviews

½ December 3, 2017
Even though this movie is corny, stupid and predictable, it?s undeniably a lot of fun. And the ending is also one of my favorite endings from a horror movie. Not a movie meant to be taken seriously. So if you go into this with that mindset, you?ll leave sastified with Drag Me to Hell.
November 27, 2017
This is one of the best films I have ever seen. Kept me gripped from start to end. The ending was a surprise. I wasn't expecting that.
½ November 17, 2017
I never have seen this movie but in cording to rotten tomatoes I have.
½ November 7, 2017
It's entertaining to the point of cheesiness and humorous. Still great imagery and story though!
October 26, 2017
Don't go into this expecting a traditional horror movie this is Sam Raimi were talking about he's the master of campy horror films
October 26, 2017
This movies should come with a warning label, 'This film contains hours of tedius dullness right from the start'.
And when its not dragging down, if you'll forgive the term, my otherwise massive respect for the director, the film is trying its damndest to make you jump out of your seat. Because instead of setting a tone, it instead relies on cheap jumpscares, and there are a lot of them!
½ October 22, 2017
Super fun and stylish horror movie! If you're not familiar with Raimi's style you may not "get it" but for those that do, what a fun horror movie!
½ October 19, 2017
Drag Me to Hell is a frightening and delightfully campy thrill ride.
October 14, 2017
Just disgusting. And somewhat comical
½ October 11, 2017
Scary and silly, not surprising to find out this was made by the guy who made the Evil Dead movies.
½ September 23, 2017
Drag Me to Hell is overly comedic and campy and the stabbing of the kitten crossed the line for me. This is Sam Raimi's return to his roots as this is an old-fashioned horror comedy that was mostly too traditional, but still quite funny at times with a good story and message and a refreshingly dark ending. It is a flawed, but hugely entertaining horror flick.
September 14, 2017
Sam Raimi doing what Sam Raimi do.
September 14, 2017
Classic Raimi, tons of fun
August 29, 2017
Hell yeah Sam Raimi back to his origins. Fuck Spiderman.
August 22, 2017
The movie itself I found pretty entertaining, but I'm sorry...I cannot enjoy Sam Raimi as a horror director. I hate the way he uses his preposterous special effects, which in turn takes away from what could have been a really good horror movie
August 19, 2017
Drag Me To Hell manages to be funny, campy and scary all at once.
½ July 30, 2017
There are parts that are scary and there are a lot of parts where it's ridiculous but it's Sam Raimi ridiculous so the ridiculousness is actually ridiculously unridiculous!
½ July 11, 2017
I loved it.Sam's the man.
½ June 30, 2017
Sam raimi the worst work all I felt was disgust by movie vomit and bugs all the shit
½ May 27, 2017
one of the most terrible movies i've ever seen