Drag Me to Hell Reviews

• May 28, 2019

Excellent, in the style of sam raimi for moments terrifying with some strange moments of black humor or perverse funny

• May 21, 2019

This was kind of shame to watch. The acting and script was bad

This was kind of shame to watch. The acting and script was bad

• Mar 27, 2019

best horror movie ever

best horror movie ever

• Mar 16, 2019

Just watched again and forgot how great this movie was. Fun watch.

Just watched again and forgot how great this movie was. Fun watch.

• Mar 12, 2019

I watch this movie in my film studies class and this is the last thing I want for a horror film. This movie is very annoying and the ending made me feel as if I wanted to get hit by a train instead of what happened in the ending. I was disappointed by the story which has so many plot wholes and the main character is just aggravating. The only good character was the boyfriend and the fortune teller guy and btw all the names are forgettable except for the demon. I never really cared for Sam Rami but this disappoints me about his other films if they make a second one please fix all of these.

• Feb 08, 2019

A great return to form for Raimi. This movie has it all to get me going: dark as night, a twisted, goofy sense of humor, a great score and some damn effective jump scares. The premise may be silly as hell, but it's solid. It is one entertaining horror flick.

• Dec 30, 2018

This here is a poor excuse for a film, let alone a horror one. It's like they tried to imitate the Scary Movie and they ended up with this vomit right here. The only category this fits into is "teenage comedies". A shameful waste of time.

• Dec 06, 2018

Best music ever: Pan’s Labyrinth and this. Movie? Also super sweet. Perfect Halloween date night movie.

• Dec 04, 2018

If you have seen Stephen King's Thinner do not bother with this film.

If you have seen Stephen King's Thinner do not bother with this film.

• Dec 02, 2018

Solid horror film from Sam Raimi.

Solid horror film from Sam Raimi.