Dragged Across Concrete Reviews

• 3h ago

Super slow burn, no moral characters. There's no thematically redeeming quality about this movie.

• 5d ago

An interesting and engrossing drama with plenty of tension and quality performances.

• Apr 26, 2021

If you like Mel gibson and Edward bunker novels you'll love this

If you like Mel gibson and Edward bunker novels you'll love this

• Mar 10, 2021

More than offering action and gore this film delivers an experience that develops In a way that feels like it's an everyday thing in part because of its long duration, the end is the only thing that takes this movie away from being perfect but it is still something that you must see.

• Feb 11, 2021

Es bien interesante el discurso de la película con respecto a sus protagonistas. Acusados de racismo. Los temas que explora el guión, hermosamente escrito, son incomodos. Tan incómodos como las escenas violentas de un filme hermosamente filmado, con poco cortes, paciencia para los diálogos y las imágenes usualmente en en medio plano 50mm. Buenaza!

• Feb 09, 2021

Dragged Across Concrete Is a better movie on rewatch first I did not like all the kills they did I still don't the one major thing I still absolutely hate they killed off Mel Gibson character and Anthony character also Henry is still a good character he is in the very beginning but than Mel Gibson is introduced so we are cared for Brett and Anthony so i was really annoyed when Henry killed Brett but it is reasonable I do like how slow it is So on rewatch this movie is better But not so much last time I gave this movie An d- Now I give it An B-

• Feb 07, 2021

The weaker of the 3 movies directed by Zahler so far. The movie duration is a thing to consider, it does takes it time, it could have easily lose 20 minutes in favor of the movie pacing. The highlight for me is that when I watching the movie and knowing Zehler style I know that anything could happen, so tension was always present. Characters in here are weaker than in Zehler other movies. Stoic characters give little room for performances to shine. Also since there are bigger gray areas in characters morals, I found difficult to completely invest in the characters. I missed the more comedy lines found in it's previous work that help give characters dimention. I will continue to watch any movie he directs, he has my devotion. Closer to a 3 than to a 4

• Feb 07, 2021

Dragged is the Key Word In ‘Dragged Across Concrete'

Dragged is the Key Word In ‘Dragged Across Concrete'

• Jan 24, 2021

I don’t know how this movie went so under the radar . The villain was one of the most precise I’ve seen in awhile 4.4

• Jan 02, 2021

Is this the film the Homer made with Mel Gibson? Not a horrible film, but no masterpiece either.