Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story Reviews

• Aug 03, 2017

2005 family friendly film Dreamer is an American classic

2005 family friendly film Dreamer is an American classic

• Jul 13, 2017

There's very little that doesn't captivate here. The script has a small part that gets a little beyond credibility but overall it's hard not to find it engaging. Actors, cinematography and music all converge on one another to make a gratifying viewing experience. For my full review of Dreamer: Inspired By a True Story (2005), check it out on this IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418647/reviews-124

• Aug 22, 2015

Good performances and an entertaining feel good story carry this rather genetic family drama to a rewarding conclusion.

• Feb 18, 2015

This is the most amazing horse movie I have ever seen...absolutely loved this movie!!!!

• Jan 20, 2015

Sorpresa! me gustò para pasar el rato (la vì en el bus), buenos actores, especialmente Kurt Rusell.

• Dec 18, 2014

Just a good movie with a good storyline to it and well play actors.

Just a good movie with a good storyline to it and well play actors.

• Oct 18, 2014

Cute, based on a true story, and family friendly. Yet also predicable.

Cute, based on a true story, and family friendly. Yet also predicable.

• Jun 09, 2014

Cute movie, good family film.

Cute movie, good family film.

• Jun 09, 2014

that movie sucked!!!!!

that movie sucked!!!!!

• May 05, 2014

I put in as a go to sleep movie and watch the entire thing very unsettling since I needed sleep. Inspiring story