Duck Duck Goose Reviews

• Mar 16, 2020

The story arc was not bad. The notable actors were fine. The writing was meh. Lots of low hanging potty humor and innuendos trying to pass as jokes.

• Feb 23, 2020

What can I said that had not been said about this I know nobody has ever called this a good moive

• Dec 22, 2019

Worst Netflix movie of all time!

Worst Netflix movie of all time!

• Aug 20, 2019

funny & entertaining animated story to watch with the family with a good message

• Jul 05, 2019

Way better than Top Wing

Way better than Top Wing

• Sep 16, 2018

It was a very enjoyable and pretty fun animated family comedy adventure. It had really excellent animation, really great voice cast, really fun characters, very nice humor, really great adventure, really great music, really well done visuals and a very interesting storyline. It’s just as good as “Hoodwinked!” but it’s still enjoyable. I could recommend this movie to kids and adults alike.

• Aug 02, 2018

Pretty funny. Lots of adult humor.

Pretty funny. Lots of adult humor.

• Aug 01, 2018

I thought this film was fantastic, though a little inapropriate at times. Also the film had great visual art and animation that is not common for small studios. Also a good cast with Jim Gaffigan, Stephen Fry, Carl Reiner, and others. The only downsides are a few inapropriate jokes and the fact of some minor editing errors. All in all, while not exactly on par with major such as Incredibles 2, Duck Duck Goose is not the worst film ever made.

• Jul 30, 2018

This film was actually really funny, I saw dislikes for the trailer on YouTube but thought I'll give it a shot, this is not a childs film - more a family film, the humour is more aimed at 8-13/adults with a bit of childish-ness... To give you an idea, the "human age" of the characters would be 30 for the goose and 16 for the older girl duck and 8/10 for her brother... It really is an alright film, but parents be warned there are adult jokes but none the kids would understand, so it's fun for all of the family :)

• Jul 28, 2018

A fun movies and worth to watch.

A fun movies and worth to watch.