Ek Tha Tiger Reviews

• 3d ago

The only good thing about this movie are it's songs, which you can watch on youtube. So, skip this movie.

• Nov 04, 2018

"Ek Tha Tiger" could have been an okay movie if it had focused more on the goofy action scenes. The movie has some entertaining moments in the beginning and final moments, but the middle sections were a drag for me. I didn't get into the story and kept waiting for something interesting to happen. I also feel the movie takes itself way more seriously than a movie like this should. The story feels oddly juvenile and I feel like it's a strange mishmash of conflicting tones. Overall, it's a mediocre movie that really isn't worth checking out since nothing is particularly memorable about it.

• Oct 10, 2016

Some of the action is good, although the lead actor looks a little too bulky at times to be a secret agent.

• Jun 06, 2016

Ek Tha Tiger is an entertaining movie but relies on mediocre performances, great action, great songs and good visuals to hide it's overused story. To be clear, this movie has almost the same story as Mr. & Mrs. Smith, even if you put that aside this movie has action, good visuals and great songs to entertain you.

• Jan 07, 2016

There are many spy thriller films which have been successful in entertaining the audiences, but Ek Tha tiger is the worst film of all time. First, I thought that it would be an entertaining movie, but it was only after watching the film that I realized that for the very first time, in case of an ACTION movie, I was wrong. The film would have been entertaining if there was something more like action. There is overdose of romantic and dramatic scenes which draws us towards tedium. The songs are good, but Due to their poor placement ,they do not look entertaining at all. Performances have been the worst on the part of each and every actor. The action scenes are just OK, but that is not enough. Something is missing. On the whole, Ek Tha tiger fails as a film.It is a big,big,big disappointment. Watch it if you want to be disappointed.

• Dec 13, 2015

Ek Tha Tiger is an Indian action spy film starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif in the two main roles. It's marketed on the posters and images of the movie as if it's some kind of full throttle action movie but in truth although containing some fighting and shootouts, it's mostly a weird kind of Rom-Com movie. Of course Bollywood rarely lacks romance and this is the same, it does try to thrill and the ending does add a little boost to the story but it's the beginning that truly drags this down and stops it from being near okay. The choreography is nicely done when it is shown and the dancing and singing is lacking in true style but is still pretty nicely taken care of. The main problem is with the story itself and the over dramatic or just plain stupid scenes that really make this not worthwhile. Listen Salman Khan isn't half bad in this but he never truly gets into the role, the action scenes he more than takes care of and he excels mostly at the end, I just don't think he is overly great here in serious dialogue. Katrina Kaif is well cast as Zoya, a lady who reveals her back story the more the story goes on but really she is no different here to a lot of similar leading ladies roles seen elsewhere in Bollywood and fails to make an impact. The cast is kind of well used but never truly that great, it is better when the film focuses more on Salman Khan's character Tiger as the rest of the cast feel a little pointless and the goons placed around the movie are pretty dispensable. Kabir Khan the director and co-writer had never really made an action movie before doing this so it can't be expected for him to get it spot on; he does however keep it at least fast paced although it can be a little implausible at times. The story is a little stupid in truth and the beginning is not handled well in the script but also in the direction and even in the background music, it can feel as if this is two films split into two and then wrongly put together. The choreography of the dancing as mentioned can be nice but can also be too random, I have always felt that in Bollywood movies the singing and dancing has to be positioned just right for it to work within the plot, this I feel does not time it all right. So really overall a pretty lame movie but one that can the slightest bit enjoyed if you ignore the silly parts of it. It also has some really nice locations and it isn't filmed that badly, hey even the effects used aren't used overly that much and you don't notice them too much so it's not annoying in that way. Salman Khan can probably take some positives from this as maybe can Kaif but truly this could have been done better, but to be fair I just think the whole story just never worked.

• Aug 19, 2014

i love any filme you make it

i love any filme you make it

• Jun 19, 2014

Compared to the very few Bollywood Spy films, this is undoubtedly one of the best spy movies.

• Mar 14, 2014

An amazing action and romance movie.

An amazing action and romance movie.

• Oct 14, 2013

Watched first day first show of 'Ek Tha Tiger' :) One of the best opening scenes (before this saw such magic in Pukar, starring Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit), cool fight sequences, Katrina Kaif's action scenes are a pleasant surprise, kinda OK romantic scenes - in fact boring at times, no passion between the leading actors which completely disagrees with the storyline. Salman Khan has immense star power.