Extremities Reviews

• May 22, 2015

In the lead roles, both Fawcett and Russo are quite good. However this play got lost in translation to the screen.

• Mar 14, 2015

I ended up liking this more than I thought I would. It's political views are all over the map, but it ended slightly better than I expected it to. A good performance by Farrah Fawcett.

• Oct 08, 2013

Loved Farrah in this movie and payback is a bitch, wish it ended better

Loved Farrah in this movie and payback is a bitch, wish it ended better

• May 11, 2013

Great performances from all involved, but there's something missing from this that I can't quite put my finger on. I wouldn't mind seeing a 21st century remake.

• Dec 19, 2012

Though the dialogue is at times implausible and Diana Scarwid's performance is not all that credible, "Extremities" is an interesting, disturbing portrayal of human violence that poses a question of where justification lies in revenge. The film adaptation, I think, is better than the stage play that inspired it. William Mastrosimone's script is most fitting as a movie, not as a theatrical piece. Where the movie works is in Farrah Fawcett's surprising performance. She is quite good, playing a victim with a quiet fear, and when she fights back and her would-be rapist becomes the victim, she lifts the movie up and adds a great intensity to the character of Marjorie. It is because of her that "Extremities" is better than it should be.

• Nov 22, 2012

Rape-and-revenge, 80s TV movie style. Worth a watch if you like that sort of thing.

• Aug 26, 2012

It was alright. Nothing great and surely not one of my favorite Farrah Fawcett movies.

• Apr 17, 2012

tagline says it all: a woman who goes to extremities....

tagline says it all: a woman who goes to extremities....

• Jul 09, 2011

I remember that I saw this when it first came out. I re-watched it again and her acting definitely reminds me of the character she played in, "Burning Bed." Her performance was believable.

• Jul 03, 2011

Because the topic matter sickens me, the ending left me feeling unsatisfied.

Because the topic matter sickens me, the ending left me feeling unsatisfied.