Fahrenheit 11/9 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fahrenheit 11/9 Reviews

November 11, 2018
Fahrenheit 11/9 is the latest fiery passionate polemic from Michael Moore. It's enlightening and revealing and very essential in today's world. Moore comes with an agenda but it's a worthwhile one as he is always defending the rights of the average person. This film starts and ends with Trump and highlights all of his faults and horridness. But in between it shines a light on the broken nature of American society. Especially the water disaster in Flint, Michigan. This film isn't a perfect one but it's a very important one.
November 4, 2018
Absolute propaganda!!!
November 3, 2018
Very very interesting! Recommend!,
November 3, 2018
A gripping, brilliant deconstruction of the Trump phenomenon! Required viewing in the mire of contemporary American politics
October 30, 2018
His best effort yet. A wake up call to all Americans who truly believe in democracy.
October 28, 2018
DO NOT MISS THIS MOVIE. Prepare to be disturbed, though, then VOTE!
½ October 28, 2018
GARBAGE
Not worth a star
½ October 28, 2018
What a jumbled up poor quality film.
½ October 25, 2018
I used to love these his movies. But he has become a satirical version of himself.
½ October 24, 2018
The problem is that people have been gaslighted and really don't want to see his orange face any more than the media already shoves at them.
October 22, 2018
Very informative, and illuminating.
October 22, 2018
not worth a comment.
½ October 22, 2018
I was able to catch this movie just before it left my local theater. I was first drawn to Michael Moore's documentary style after watching Bowling for Columbine. I have watched other documentaries by him, such as Fahrenheit 9/11, Sicko, and Where to Invade Next. The reason that I rated this slightly lower than the rest is because there were times where the movie was all over the place. Yes, it suggests that this was going to be a Trump bashing documentary but it wasn't that really. It also put spotlight on the country's zest to have a 1st woman president and that zest may have gotten in the way of selecting someone more in alignment with the pulse of the country. The most telling segment was the Democratic Convention where there were quite a few states who wanted Bernie to represent them and yet the delegate count went to Hilary. It made me understand more why Sanders supporters were so upset. I respect the call to action but just wish the message was a bit more focused and didn't overly digress.
½ October 22, 2018
Another fear-mongering, hate-mongering attempt at attacking men against the globalist movement who hide in the shadows, specifically men like Moore who spend most of their time creating hate and satire that further crumbles the heart of what this nation was built on including patriotism and support for fellow American. Moore invites the anarchist ideals that condemn our forefathers, insinuating that patriotism now equates to racism, bigotry and hate. While in reality Michael Moore is listing every objective of his party. He believes we shouldn't be allowed to praise our own country, appreciate what w have, or be thankful for the blessings we have. He is a disease to this nation, this world, and to himself. Why he continues making money is because globalist like George Saoros keep paying for them with intent to break apart the family and deconstruct the kind way we treat each other and that way they can redirect every citizens attention weaker as individuals than as families in groups that stand together, thereby creating a state of individuals who can be mindlessly controlled and forced into a new age of misery, and undistracted work done for the state so that we are essentially slaves. Be warned of the plans of the likes of men who never seek to find contented ness except in ripping apart the fabric of man and his future, his family structure, his freedom and his happiness. Then and only then will we be perfect agents for the state to use us in any way they see fit. And it's a system dependent on fear and coaxing out usurpers by having friends and family members to be the most likely to put you in the new regime Moore idealizes like his many sick constituents sitting silently in the dark... waiting for these ploys against our mechanisms of freedom until we have nothing left. We've all been warned. Protecting our country and resorting to the beliefs of our forefathers is the way we will repair the wounds this country has endured from sadists like Michael Moore.
October 21, 2018
Simple. Trump followers will blast this movie. Everyone else will enjoy it.
½ October 21, 2018
You may say that Moore digresses trying to talk about a good too many things, but the result is like a last chapter in a trilogy that began with Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11, wrapping up its thesis in a devastating (and understandably desperate) wake-up cry to a country that is being burnt alive.
½ October 19, 2018
Propaganda movie straight from alt left Hollywood. No facts just Michael Moore blowing off steam. I'd give this piece of crap no stars if I could.
½ October 17, 2018
Time for Moore to retire. A slow disjointed mess.
½ October 16, 2018
One of Moore's best films is critical of many of the people leading us regardless of party affiliation. Don't pay much attention to low user ratings tainted by those withy a grudge against Moore's assumed politics.
October 14, 2018
Really disengenuous about Trump supporters and their motivations, set against ANTIFA bashing people's cars on their way to work.