Fahrenheit 11/9 Reviews

• Dec 28, 2019

Superb documentation of how Corporate Democrats torpedoed their party's chances in the 2016 election by rigging the primaries and nomination process to steal the nomination from Sen. Bernie Sanders. Shows how important the anti-corporate welfare base of the party is to its chances in national elections and how grassroots progressive activism by the party's base establish national progressive trends.

• Dec 12, 2019

Moore, as usual, gets into some complicated swamps, but shows hidden truths (you can't believe them, but when you check in Google, they are true), present dangers and, also, what it is being done to fight against threathens we face.

• Nov 24, 2019

Great fantastic very entertaining documentary and is the best documentary I’ve seen in the past year. Micheal Moore always delivers and he’s a true artist. He addresses the topics and shows kinda both sides. This movie felt like professional wrestling but both parties are the heels. Very good stuff, would recommend.

• Oct 14, 2019

Nothing new, but as always engaging.

Nothing new, but as always engaging.

• Neal T
    Sep 24, 2019

It seems a bit over the top through the film but just wait for the big finish. A reminder of what makes us all American and how we should come together and stop letting politicians drive us apart.

• Sep 19, 2019

Typical Michael Moore propaganda video filled with lies, half-truths and misinformation

• Sep 15, 2019

It's a great way to realize that not all Americans are Trump supporters.

It's a great way to realize that not all Americans are Trump supporters.

• Sep 06, 2019

If the intention was to put Trump down in the gutter, it did the opposite.

If the intention was to put Trump down in the gutter, it did the opposite.

• Aug 23, 2019

Brilliantly crafted, must-see documentary.

Brilliantly crafted, must-see documentary.

• Aug 20, 2019

The most important film, of our age.

The most important film, of our age.