Fantasy Island Reviews

• Facebook U
    12m ago

Terrible acting, terrible story line, tried too hard to shock and just ended up being disjointed and dumb. If I hadn't been on a date, I would have left this long mess.

• 18m ago

Didn't live up to the hype, Agatha Christie plot where everyone is a suspect.

Didn't live up to the hype, Agatha Christie plot where everyone is a suspect.

• 1h ago

Don’t waste your money. Not good at all.

Don’t waste your money. Not good at all.

• 3h ago

I don’t know why the reviews are so bad I enjoyed this movie. Did it have so holes in it, yes But it was just an enjoyable with a well done plot twist ending.

• 3h ago

Silly, cheesy, corny, but a ton of fun. Sit back, relax, enjoy some popcorn, and just laugh at how silly this film is.

• William Chappell Jr
    3h ago

The movie keeps you on your toes until the very end trying to figure out the true fantasy

• angela
    3h ago

Great ending, I love how it tied together with the og series. It’s amazing.

Great ending, I love how it tied together with the og series. It’s amazing.

• 4h ago

was good until you reached the climax.

was good until you reached the climax.

• Cynthia
    5h ago

THE COMMERICAL ON TV WAS BETTER THAN THE MOVIE. PERIOD!! I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED! THEN AT THE END OF THE MOVIE ROARKE CALL THE SHORT GUY TATTOO! BUT TATTOO NEVER SAID HIS FAMOUS WORDS "THE PLANE, THE PLANE" . RIDICULOUS AND A WASTE OF MONEY. PEOPLE WERE GOING TO THE BATHROOM!!!

• 5h ago

It's not a horror. More supernatural. If you had to watch this as a kid because your mother had it on, then it's pretty good.