Fast & Furious 6 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fast & Furious 6 Reviews

June 16, 2017
Not interested in this movie I saw a few min of it and I just found it boring
June 16, 2017
While it's a more melo-dramatic film than its predecessor, this sixth installment continues the franchises ride into blockbuster fun thanks mostly for its awareness and its charming cast.
June 13, 2017
Funny and action-packed, Fast and Furious 6 is over-the-top and ridiculous, but never in a way that isn't fun and thrilling.
½ June 13, 2017
Though the middle of the movie is a little slow, the rest of the movie makes it worth it with over-the-top but entertaining action scenes involving car chases and fist fights and stays solid on the franchise's new direction.
June 9, 2017
A movie that delivers exactly what it promises. Nice to see Michelle Rodriguez again in the series
½ June 7, 2017
Fast & Furious trilogies Goes Fast, Goes Furious.
May 27, 2017
Cast includes my UFC favorite beautiful GINA CARANO!! Also the real life Israel Defense Force Wonderwoman GAL GADOT!
BUT its still just ridiculous CAR chases. So, i give it a 2stars.
½ May 25, 2017
Fast cars a dramatic narrative and some cheeky twist this films uses all its gas to make a film that capitalise upon what made its previous the success it was
½ May 21, 2017
A pretty straight forward formula at this point. Lots of action. That action is centered around fast cars, macho men, and beautiful women. What helps this movie work just like the franchise is the addition of good actors and actresses drawing the viewers to their magnetic characters held together by loyalty to family. It's also refreshing to see a movie with such diversity that actually includes traditional prayer as a part of that diversity. It's almost incongruous in today's highly fractured environment. High quality and fun action movie is worth watching for some good entertainment.
½ May 20, 2017
Fast and furious 6 is a pretty good movie
½ May 15, 2017
While just missing out on the magic of Fast Five, Fast 6 regardless is still a thrilling and fun time as an explosive, over-the-top action movie that is packed full of strong cast chemistry, heart, and humor that formulates into a damn good time.
½ May 14, 2017
Again another good outing from the Fast franchise. Maybe not as good as the previous instalment but still very enjoyable. It does well to keep the family feel of earlier films whilst establishing a new playground in the uk. Another fantastic set piece this time on a plane with my only criticism being, how long was that run way! The other thing I would have liked to have seen was The Rock return as main antagonist. I thought Fast 5 established him as villain for the next film and this would have continued the dynamic from the previous instalment. I just thought his character turned from hating them to recruiting them too quickly.
½ May 10, 2017
A worthy successor to one of my favourite films The gang is back and this time it's even more over the top the last time. The action is intense and the action is filmed very well
The cars are really good and the Daytona and Flip car are awesome highlights
The two major set pieces keep the action ramped up and the villain is quite good and menacing, the family is stronger than ever and the chemistry is amazing you can feel the love between them all
April 27, 2017
The sixth instalment in the series follows the famiiar template. In that I mean outrageous car stunts and action sequences, glamorous locations and a nod to BBC Top Gear with souped up old cars!
You know by now that the lead character Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) and the late Paul Walker as Brian O'Conner lead a 'family' of international criminals that are usually wanted or have extradition warrents against their names.
In this film Toretto aids the security services against a seemingly more dangerous gang of criminals lead by Owen Shaw (Luke Evans).
The locales this time include London, UK and Spain.
I was particularly amused at the sight of a souped up 1970s Ford Escort doing its paces.
The price for Toretto's 'help', only a full pardon allowing the return of the gang to their home countries including the United States.
Predictable but still highly entertaining was my assessment. The Easter egg in the end credits gave a little taster of what was to follow in a couple of years time to boot.
½ April 24, 2017
"Fast & Furious 6" is even more over-the-top than its predecessors, nevertheless, it's still great summer fun!
April 20, 2017
Fast & Furious 6 is the second of the franchise that is directed by Justin Lin. In this installment, Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) teams up with the team to take down a crew of drivers. Toretto agrees with the motivation of a certain character who is alive. (no spoilers) Ever sense this sixth film came out, the franchise has been a superhero series. I thought this film was good. Had a few dull scenes, but it was still good. It was fun watching them go up against a tank, a plane, a ramp car and much, much more. It showed the long way this franchise has come. ( so did 5, 7 and 8) The story was also deep, as the sub-plot became a big part of the movie. Although, I didn't like it as much as 5,7 and 8. It can drag on a few times. The film also increased at action scenes from 5, but in 5, there was a reasonable ratio of action to story. In this one, it was hard to tell which was greater.
Over all, wasn't perfect, but it was an important installment. 4/5 stars
½ April 19, 2017
The most mature and best entry in the franchise
April 18, 2017
this has to be the bad ass ones I've seen in my life especially when it comes to the Tank scene
April 16, 2017
This is still my favorite one in the series. Hands down awesome.