Fast & Furious 6 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fast & Furious 6 Reviews

October 15, 2017
Since Dom (Vin Diesel) and Brian's (Paul Walker) heist in Rio left them and their crew very rich people, they've scattered across the globe; however, they must still live as fugitives, unable to return home to their families. Meanwhile, Agent Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) has been tracking a gang of lethally skilled mercenary drivers whose second-in-command is someone Dom knows. Unable to take them down himself, Hobbs asks Dom and his crew for help in exchange for full pardons for everyone.

Despite its obvious plot holes and unrealistic stunts it is actually a decent story.
September 24, 2017
Having rewatched the previous movies far too many times I can easily say I prefer this to all but the original.
September 19, 2017
In terms of high thrills action and violence, "Fast 6" follows its predecessor pretty well for fun entertainment. However, it does not improve its poor dialogue and weak acting performances notably from Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez.
September 8, 2017
The sixth film in the series is not quite as good as the fifth, but still a cracking good time. This film continues the series Hegelian dialectic of opposition and synthesis by having The Rock become a friend when he was once a foe of Vin Diesel ... just as Paul Walker would before him and Jason Statham would after. Plus it's got a slew of really smashing action sequences.
September 8, 2017
Better than the original.
September 3, 2017
The Fast and Furious movies have been better since the first four movies. The cast has been better and the plot is more developed. Great action and special effects.
August 29, 2017
A soup opera with no regard for the laws of Physics.
½ August 14, 2017
It doesn't reach the high bar set by Fast Five, but this film is fantastic in its own right.
½ August 13, 2017
Following the critical success of the previous entry, this is decent follow up. A nice twist at the end plus some conventional stunts are enough to maintain interests. However, much worse is the impossibility of what the series wants to make possible. Some of the cheesy stunts were a bit clunky
August 6, 2017
Not as good as Fast Five, Fast & furious 6 is still a fun action flick to watch with your family and friends.
½ August 3, 2017
I never get tired of this franchise. Action and more action, thrill rides that make you feel like you too can burn your tires and take turns at 110 mph.
Solid storylines and deep characters.
July 29, 2017
Not quite as good as the last film but it was another solid instalment. The plot was good but a little more convoluted then the last and the film was a little too long.

8.3/10
½ July 23, 2017
Fast and furious 6 is a pretty good movie. It's once again another good movie, cause it's so fun.
½ July 22, 2017
Not having seen any of the previous 5 movies, I have no investment in any of the characters. I haven't been so bored since Ice Age 3 (the preposterous one about the dinosaurs). Gave up after 100 minutes and went to bed.
July 20, 2017
Good film 8 is better in my opinion
½ July 11, 2017
As bad as the rest of the franchise.
July 11, 2017
Exageradamente absurdo, com um enredo que funciona apenas como uma ponte entre numerosos carros de corrida, perseguições, batidas, tiroteios e explosões.
June 27, 2017
As an action movie, this delivers big time. So many epic set pieces. Remarkable.
June 16, 2017
Not interested in this movie I saw a few min of it and I just found it boring
June 16, 2017
While it's a more melo-dramatic film than its predecessor, this sixth installment continues the franchises ride into blockbuster fun thanks mostly for its awareness and its charming cast.