Ferris Bueller's Day Off Reviews

• 3d ago

Great movie! ~Peter Parker 2017

Great movie! ~Peter Parker 2017

• Aug 13, 2019

The quintessential teenage/high school flick in my mind. Our 3 protagonists are relatable and funny. A simple story that ends up being very compelling and still lives on as an 80s classic.

• Aug 03, 2019

From the first time I saw this film I fell in love with it in many ways. Firstly, the simplicity of the story is something I move and miss now a days some stories so busy and contested I am not saying they are bad I love especially in the 80s how simple some of the stories are and I loved them for it. Secondly, in this film the characters have so much depth and development especially Cameron who gets the most development in the film, he starts off as a person who worries about everything and with Feris and Sloane's help he changes into a more relaxed person who is ready for college [university]. Ferris and Sloane are also great characters in the film. Finally, the comedy in this film is one of the best in the 80s with some of best jokes and lines in film history. In conclusion l have always loved this film and always film it was one of the film I saw and thought yeah that was great. As I grow and will see some of the flaws I will always see past them as I think of this film as one of the best of all time.

• Aug 01, 2019

Love this movie so much and I can't stop thinking about how awesome it was!

Love this movie so much and I can't stop thinking about how awesome it was!

• Jun 28, 2019

one of the best comedy/teen/John Hughes/80s film ever

one of the best comedy/teen/John Hughes/80s film ever

• Jun 23, 2019

i have never liked a single john hughes film, there is something about them that makes it so bad. looking at the camera and talking to the audience makes it so unrealistic in an unlikeable kind of way. however, i tried to view this through someones eyes in the 80's where it was most likely fresh, appealing and different i guess if you had a lobotomy

• karen
    Jun 04, 2019

It was just as good as it was opening day in 1986, brought back some awesome memories!

• Judie
    Jun 03, 2019

Fun film with s great message!

Fun film with s great message!

• May 31, 2019

Hilarious. A true classic.

Hilarious. A true classic.

• May 21, 2019

Not nearly as good or as funny as everyone remembers it to be.

Not nearly as good or as funny as everyone remembers it to be.