Fighting with My Family - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

U go grrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
February 19, 2019
Hilarious and real throughout! Highly Recommend
February 18, 2019
Fighting with my Family opened 1 week earlier here in L.A. and we caught it today. I am not a wrestling fan, but this is a fantastic movie. It eschews all of the stereotypical "underdog sports movie" cliches you might expect and it's a surprisingly endearing biopic about a girl born into a family of wrestlers and her rise to stardom.

I had no idea who Paige was before the movie, but afterwards she is an inspiration and it's a funny, endearing, inspirational movie that I'd want to see again w/ more friends this week.

Highly recommended!
February 17, 2019
this I want to see this Afternoon?
February 17, 2019
Whoa! Anything Simon Pegg or Nick Frost touches turns to gold! This movie is hot! Who wants to go? I have AMC A list! Hit me up.
February 16, 2019
Beautifully told and well shot film about the rise of WWE phenomenon Paige and her wild upbringing, but also very compelling. Florence Pugh, per usual, gives a committed and breathtaking performance for the audience to cheer on.
February 15, 2019
Makes me happy to see that critics loved a pro wrestling biopic. I hope this will lead to more films on pro wrestlers in the future. Maybe Ric Flair, or Macho Man Randy Savage.
February 14, 2019
A strong woman in sports for once!
February 13, 2019
After watching a free viewing of this movie before it's official release I can say it's only sub-par. It builds an anticipation of watching someone finally coming out of their shell and being who they are, without the climactic moment of the protagonist overcoming her "promo" nervousness.
Vince Vaughn and The Rock bring some of their natural entertainment to the movie though. So it's not a complete loss.´╗┐
February 10, 2019
My 13 year old son and I went to see #fightingwithmyfamily at #sundancefilmfestival Being huge fans of #therock and all things WWE, the bar was set pretty high. The film exceeded all expectations. It is storytelling at its finest. Well done #stephenmerchant and #dwaynejohnson Four Stars!!
February 10, 2019
I had an opportunity to go to a pre screening of this. This movie is FANTASTIC! Even if you do not like wrestling, you´┐ 1/2 1/2(TM)ll love this movie. Great story based on true events and also very funny. You won´┐ 1/2 1/2(TM)t want to miss this movie, it´┐ 1/2 1/2(TM)s very refreshing and I hope it gets a lot of attention because it deserves it!!!!
February 8, 2019
this wwe movie wouldnÔ(TM)t describe the whole life of Paige this is a movie that never should of been direct because of how dull the plot of the story is
February 1, 2019
I love it and im not a regular critic.
January 31, 2019
Saw an advanced screening, go see it you wont be disappointed. Funny and full of heart.
January 30, 2019
I saw an advanced screening of the movie and I loved it. Funny and heartwarming. Having watched Paige´┐ 1/2 1/2(TM)s Career it was good to see her journey to the main roster.
January 30, 2019
It's cliche but it's a fun & inspiring story with strong performances and enough wrestling action to keep the marks happy and enough star power and character development for the masses.
January 30, 2019
Awesome the y should make more movies on the wrestling world
January 29, 2019
I saw a preview of this movie and it is AWESOME!
November 27, 2018
iTS amazing movie, have to watch this movie using boxxy software!