Firewall - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Firewall Reviews

October 22, 2016
Ridiculous, but we enjoyed it!
½ August 27, 2016
Despite being predictable, conventional and over-wraught, it is nevertheless worth a watch.
½ August 24, 2016
Firewall has a good plot and acting, but the story is very cliched and nonsensical at times to achieve what the movie intended. The writing also could've been improved.
June 12, 2016
I thought it was entertaining. It wasn't the most compelling or believable story but it was fun to watch. The acting was pretty good and the action scenes were decent. The sound volume was drastically different in different scenes, or maybe that was just my parents' TV.
June 12, 2016
I think I saw this movie but it was called Frantic. I forgot I watched this. "Oh yeah, this fucking thing." Very boring. A cartoon basically.
May 30, 2016
Very intense and creepy- I found the film well done in every department, even if the film is a bit cliche. I found myself at the edge of my seat the entire film.
½ April 26, 2016
The critics are morons. This was a great movie. Not Harrison Ford's best. But the film was a still great action film.
April 24, 2016
..yeaaa...if you could not put Bettany as the villain...that would be great
September 22, 2015
Horrible. 1 dimensional characters. No depth at all. He's fighting to keep his family alive, but I barely believe he wants his family to live. I didn't care about any of the characters. Blahhhhh-yawn.
½ September 22, 2015
With dull action, even duller performances and predictable twists its no wonder this obscene action romp was gonna be a flop
½ September 16, 2015
The movie make Ford seem and look tired and old.
September 10, 2015
sometimes difficult to follow all the tech hacking that drove all the action.
½ September 10, 2015
It's movies like this that make me think Harrison Ford is a replicant.
½ August 10, 2015
8/20/3015: Meh. Nothing great or memorable about this film. Wouldn't want to watch it again.
August 3, 2015
An OK thriller. It started off dull, but got a little more exciting. I still expected more from a pairing of Harrison Ford and Paul Bettany though. (First and only viewing - 5/3/2015)
July 12, 2015
Second half got too twisty and preposterous because the first half tried to portray the film as a simple electronic heist film.
May 17, 2015
Harrison Ford in a good thriller about a banker forced to help in a robbery to save his family.
May 11, 2015
Yes, there was some cliches in the movie, and some gaping holes in the plot to make it all work, but I guess I just enjoy heist movies. I'm surprised that it got really really low ratings from critics and users.
May 8, 2015
Better than tomato rating
½ April 12, 2015
I expected it to be poor, it was worse than I thought.

Extremely unrealistic and painful story, the acting from everyone including Harrison is B movie at best, Harrison Ford is stuck as the story is stupid, the sets are B movie, but hopefully he got a nice paycheck.

The so called criminal "masterminds" who take Ford and his family hostage in order that Ford goes into his workplace (a bank) and transfer out millions of dollars to the bad guys just wasn't thought out at all by the self proclaimed geniuses in the bad guy group.

The film ends with the would-be robbers bungling everything to shit, and this crappy film ending which was a huge relief for me. Terrible film, avoid.