Fixer Upper Mysteries Reviews

• Jul 29, 2017

This is the first movie in a new Hallmark movie series and I really enjoyed this movie and it may be one of my favorites from the mystery side of Hallmark Channel! This movie goes more in depth about the characters unlike some of the other movies/shows on Hallmark and I really liked that aspect, also it was really interesting and shocked at the end of the movie!

• May 08, 2017

I was very excited to watch this new mystery series and it didn't disappoint. I'm very excited to watch the next movie!

• May 07, 2017

There are so many disconnects with reality in this piece. It almost feels like a spoof. Wooden acting. Stereotypes in all areas. The shots feel staged. In one shot he is asleep on the couch. She comes in with a take out coffee. Assuming there is a kitchen in her house why does it always feel like it's set up in an office? I cannot list all the off setting moments In the 20 minutes I caught. I left the room. I was laughing so hard.