Lie to Me (Fling) Reviews

• May 29, 2016

Interesting but possibly could be better

Interesting but possibly could be better

• Oct 06, 2015

At first this movie does a good job at destigmatising non-monogamous relationships, but all of the characters have such personality issues that truly make the healthy practice of open relationships between them questionable (if not pathological). Yet another disappointing non-monogamy movie full of tropes and stigma.

• Feb 13, 2015

The cast was good. The story was simple, but unbelievable. The ending was a bit unexpected and perfect.

• Dec 24, 2014

The Pitch Review WRITER: Come on, how many? DIRECTOR: I don't know. How many lives will be destroyed if a couple has an "open" relationship? I'll have to think about it. I love this story! So much potential for heat. I see tons of kissing, and sex, and kissing, and sex. Lots of it. And I want to film it in a voyeuristic, organic, shaky way. But high quality production. PRODUCER: Hell, yeah! With all this sex going on, let's be sure to have really cool, beautiful actors. We want to see them hooking up. WRITER: But the audience has to see the pain it causes. Anyone that's in a relationship with one person, and wishing they were with another person will understand. PRODUCER: The characters have to be really, really cool. The cool, popular, beautiful, successful young adults crossing into adulthood, and taking "being cool" in a relationship too far. Open relationships never work out. The brain can't take it. People can't take it. Something always breaks. DIRECTOR: Affairs of the heart are the most painful. Physical affairs are one thing, but sometimes, you just can't help who you fall in love with. It's the heart, man. Rules the universe. For some of us... PRODUCER: The only thing worse is unrequited love. DIRECTOR: (sigh). True. (sigh) WRITER: The answer is 42! From "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." DIRECTOR: Shut up, writer.

• Mar 24, 2014

i like the eye candy Brandon Routh. however, i don't like this movie though. boring!

• Jul 03, 2013

this movie quiet inspiring me to have open reletion. thank u. hahahhaa :P

this movie quiet inspiring me to have open reletion. thank u. hahahhaa :P

• Jan 22, 2013

Idiotic young adults stumbling through life and relationships. Hate their lives, their lifestyles, their journeys. People like this make me lose faith in humanity. No idea why the film was shot in 2.35:1 because there's no scope to it. The cinematography is as shallow as the script. Brandon Routh isn't a terrible actor, nor are the rest of the cast.

• Dec 25, 2012

4 out of 5 stars. A small highlight was hearing Asobi Seksu on the soundtrack.

4 out of 5 stars. A small highlight was hearing Asobi Seksu on the soundtrack.

• Aug 09, 2012

It's definitely interesting. Can't recommend it, not to everyone.

It's definitely interesting. Can't recommend it, not to everyone.

• Angela A Super Reviewer
    Jan 19, 2012

This movie explores the lives of a couple who have an open relationship. It's nicely done, but if the idea of an open relationship doesn't shock you it's just not that exciting. I did like the ending, though.