The Fog Reviews

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Mar 16, 2019

Oh man this was so bad. Like this was so bad. Part of me is afraid to go back and check out the original now, but the rest of me feels safe in the knowledge that it couldn't possibly be worse... I mean it couldn't, right? ...Right?

• Dec 16, 2018

im watchen on the horror channel in the uk

im watchen on the horror channel in the uk

• Nov 21, 2018

This movie has grown on me over time. Probably seen it over 5 times now. Its not scary at all and only has a very basic premise. The characters are relatable, even thouh they have some early 2000's cliches. Doubt anyone else would like it, but I'll give it 3* for how the story unfolds plus the beautiful small town setting.

• Oct 28, 2018

A remake of John Carpenter's underwhelming 1980 horror thriller that is about 1000x more original than the predecessor. When you have talent such as Tom Welling and Selma Blair, you're not gonna wanna miss it. Simple as that.

• Oct 15, 2018

Whoever wrote this movie must have been in a fog of their own. The dialogue is bad and made worse by the acting of beautiful people who spit it out as if being asked to phone everything in. The only reason I finished watching was to figure out the "dark secret" of the island, which I would have been better off just guessing.

• Sep 02, 2018

Why do a remake of the John Carpenter movie, which itself wasn't really a masterpiece, is beyond me. Since this one is hardly a mediocre effort I'm listing it under the things one needn't see.

• Mar 06, 2018

From the 2000s you can forget about any remake, and look at the original !!! They had less money, computer effects, time ... and made movies that you can never forget - !!! Now they have everything and make films to forget. All the people of Hollywood - what's up with you? You can not even do finished work the same or better than the original one, what do you learn at the film school? The more you have, the less comes out, NO REMAKE is good for the last 20 years in all genres, shame on you all who call themselves filmmakers and their people.

• Oct 26, 2017

The Fog is the most boring movie I have ever seen, nothing about it is interesting, the story is boring, the characters are thinner than paper, and the visual effects are terrible. The Fog is not on ls not only one of the worst horror movies, it is one of the worst movies in general.

• Oct 08, 2017

This pointless remake gets worse the longer it goes on. Flat characters, too much dull back story and a yawnworthy over the top last 20 minutes. Stick with the atmospheric original.

• May 21, 2017

Good plot and entertaining until the ending. They left it too much up to the viewer to fill in a plot hole.