Follow the Fleet Reviews

• Jul 22, 2019

Black & white.slow story.not alot of dancing

Black & white.slow story.not alot of dancing

• Feb 01, 2019

The best musical movie ever made!

The best musical movie ever made!

• Feb 22, 2018

A fun film, with amazing dancing and a great supporting cast!

A fun film, with amazing dancing and a great supporting cast!

• May 09, 2016

4 Stars for the "Let's Face The Music and Dance" scene, alone.

4 Stars for the "Let's Face The Music and Dance" scene, alone.

• Aug 05, 2015

Not a standout amongst their work, and feels like just another Astaire/Rogers musical.

• Dec 09, 2014

Working-class Astaire/Rogers musical (he's a sailor, she's a singer); the subplot with Scott & Hilliard slows things up a bit. Songs include "Let Yourself Go," "I'm Putting All My Eggs in One Basket," and the classic "Let's Face the Music & Dance." Lucille Ball & Betty Grable have bit parts.

• Aug 30, 2014

good fred n ginger musical

good fred n ginger musical

• Jun 26, 2014

Another good addition to the red astaire ginger rogers films. It has a couple good catchy songs ( let yourself go) and a few forgetable ones (get thee behind me satin). This doesn't have the grand lavish formal scale like some of there movies, instead of the wealthy world travelers they normally play they are common people. Randolph Scott is probably the best looking of all the guys from this period. Harriet Hillard looks a lot like ginger rogers as her sister in this and very likable as the formerly plain and currently lonely school teacher.

• May 18, 2014

Not the best of Fred & Ginger but still better than shall we dance !

Not the best of Fred & Ginger but still better than shall we dance !

• Mar 31, 2014

Fred & Ginger are always fun to watch!

Fred & Ginger are always fun to watch!