Frenemies Reviews

• May 07, 2016

MY GOD! This movie was just plain awful!!! The acting is terrible, the characters are unlikable, and the worst part of the movie is Zendaya and Bella Thorne! I'm not saying I hate them, but there characters in this movie are just annoying!

• Feb 29, 2016

This movie is pretty average when it starts and it spirals out of control and becomes superficial and very implausible. I guess it's target audience will enjoy it but it's too much for me personally.

• Oct 19, 2015

3 short films edited to make one long movie that is incoherent and dumb.

3 short films edited to make one long movie that is incoherent and dumb.

• Aug 23, 2015

My daughter loves it she watches it to much

My daughter loves it she watches it to much

• Aug 19, 2015

I only give it 5 stars because of Nick

I only give it 5 stars because of Nick

• Feb 24, 2015

I quite enjoyed this movie. Even though it was very cliche, it very much fits the channel it aired on.

• Oct 13, 2014

it was amazing I just love it.:-) :-) :-)

it was amazing I just love it.:-) :-) :-)

• Aug 27, 2014

Poorly constructed. The movie is split into a few different stories that have nothing to do with each other. It didn't make sense to me and I didn't care for it. (First and only viewing - 6/19/2013)