From Prada to Nada Reviews

• Feb 13, 2019

What else is there to watch when you have insomnia in a hotel? And Camilla Belle is so gorgeous.....

• Aug 10, 2018

No... No... No... Not worth the time

No... No... No... Not worth the time

• May 29, 2018

Terrible! It took all the most important aspects of Sense and Sensibility and just made a cheap rendition without the heart. You don't get the sense that Rodrigo broke Mary's heart, but also lived with the regret of choosing money over love. By removing Edwards fiancées social climbing schemes and leaving him for his brother it reduces Nora from a moral woman who does the right thing, even when it pains her to a fiancée stealer who shows up at the engagement party and tells Edward she loves him. All the things about Sense and Sensibility that you leave you feeling like goodness wins in the end are removed. I hope that's not a reflection of our own reduction of values as a society. This movie was a disappointment, go read the book!

• Jul 24, 2017

this movie is as shallow as the lead

this movie is as shallow as the lead

• May 29, 2016

Terrible plot. All positive references to family (and that's it) are drowned out almost entirely in an intolerably self-absorbed melodrama filled with shallow, predictable characters that never stop whining.

• Apr 30, 2016

Relies on gross stereotypes and a shallow script, yet still bearable to the end

Relies on gross stereotypes and a shallow script, yet still bearable to the end

• Apr 07, 2016

i have watched two other films that are so similar to this, it made this film seem like de ja vu. But of the three films, Materials Girls and Cow Belles are the other two, I can honestly say that this is the best of all. I was pleasantly surprised to find that there is actually some depth and reality in this film. Worth watching.

• Mar 13, 2016

Extremely predictable and not very good.

Extremely predictable and not very good.

• Sep 14, 2015

2 stars for culture, 1 star for acting, and 1/2 star for unoriginal but classic

2 stars for culture, 1 star for acting, and 1/2 star for unoriginal but classic

• Feb 12, 2015

From Prada to Nada feels like a cheaply made television movie, with acting and writing to match. Whether it is the cheesy and predictable plot, to the painfully irritating characters, this movie fails to maintain interest and ends up being forgettable affair. I would not recommend this on any level. 1 out of 5 stars.