Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties Reviews

August 27, 2017
I thought this movie was more funny than the first movie it has some pretty funny scenes.
½ August 13, 2017
The sequel doesn't improve on the CGI appearances for Garfield and Odie, but at least Bill Murray can still make the cat funny.
June 1, 2017
Oof. What a bad idea.
May 26, 2017
This films alright. A good sequel to the first, however the whole premise of this film is a bit lackluster. Other than that, it's tolerable.
½ May 20, 2017
The same thing, just in England. Is it England? I don't care. Bill Murray still sucks. I never thought I would have to say that. I will go cry now.
February 10, 2017
I can not give this movie a bad score. Like, I physically can not. There is too much nostalgia with this one.
February 7, 2017
The first movie was better than this
January 28, 2017
Garfield (2004) will be continued. compared with the previous part of the plot is completely changed, and nothing is as Garfield the comic (which is much better than the movies).
Lasagna gobble up the fat cat is once again animated computer.
At least the other animals is correct, or at least almost, namely Garfield is the movie royal lookalike.
London scenery in the background is a nice view, but still other film does not work. But this can be one way to entertain younger visitors.
½ January 14, 2017
even better than the first 1 i didn't believe it a first but holt shiet

the cast is amazing and the humor is spot on!!1!1! garfield is such a believable character and very relatable
my cat looks just like him

12/10 (cuz i gave the frist 1 a 11/10) lolol
check it out!!!!1!!
½ December 28, 2016
I love Garfield, He is funny for a cartoon.
November 13, 2016
Alright cute enough , bit of fun ....but at points hard to follow who was Prince and who Carfield . SOMDVD
November 6, 2016
Lazy pop culture references and dumb slapstick don't make this sequel any better than the first.
August 2, 2016
The cartoon cat comes to life again. This time there is two identical Garfield's. This sequel to Garfield is a complete joke. What kind of a film is this? This is one of the worst sequels I have seen. The film gets very boring about 10 minutes in to it. I thought the first Garfield film was okay but Garfield 2 is just a pile of rubbish. What is good about Garfield getting mixed up with an identical cat, they could have come up with a much better idea for a sequel to Garfield. I have not seen any of director Tim Hill's other films but he must not be a very good one if he directed a poorly done film like this one. I like one thing about Garfield 2 and that is the fact that Billy Connolly an excellent comedian is in this film. And I liked him in this film. If it wasn't for the good cast of Billy Connolly I would have rated this film half a star. All around this film is a joke.l
July 25, 2016
This movie saved my lyf. Thank you garfield. Papa bless
May 22, 2016
A very horrible sequel to a lackluster movie. Was this movie honestly necessary?
April 28, 2016
The reason this exists is beyond me
½ March 1, 2016
This story has been done and so many ways and it works decently here. It's essentially as enjoyable as the first one was.
½ February 22, 2016
When I first saw the two Garfield movies, I thought I liked them about the same. This one is really great and I like it slightly better than the first. The first movie had a lot of introduction going on, so there wasn't as much to do. And it did get slightly boring as times. I love them both but I loved all the new characters in this second one. Especially Prince and Winston. I'd like to see them go back home if they make a third though. And have more Pooky, Nermal and Arlene. Also, the setting and the story was much more interesting this time around and it was fun to look at. Especially if you watch it on Blu-Ray like I did. It's hard to make something with a plot with Garfield and they have succeeded twice now. I actually am just a big Garfield fan as well so I just like seeing him. One gripe I might have with these two movies is the singing and dancing. I think it works well with other animal movies but it doesn't really fit all the time in these movies. Although Garfield does do that a bit in the comics, it's usually not too often. Honestly ignore the critics though. These are great movies.
December 31, 2015
A very sophisticated film. Acting is truly superb, with an utmost realism that we can come to expect from a Tim Hill film. Overall, the storytelling is engaging and kept us into it for the entire 86 minute runtime. Definitely goes down as one of my favorite films of all time, right next to Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked.
December 26, 2015
Really aimed at children... REALLY.