Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties Reviews

May 22, 2016
A very horrible sequel to a lackluster movie. Was this movie honestly necessary?
April 28, 2016
The reason this exists is beyond me
½ March 1, 2016
This story has been done and so many ways and it works decently here. It's essentially as enjoyable as the first one was.
½ February 22, 2016
When I first saw the two Garfield movies, I thought I liked them about the same. This one is really great and I like it slightly better than the first. The first movie had a lot of introduction going on, so there wasn't as much to do. And it did get slightly boring as times. I love them both but I loved all the new characters in this second one. Especially Prince and Winston. I'd like to see them go back home if they make a third though. And have more Pooky, Nermal and Arlene. Also, the setting and the story was much more interesting this time around and it was fun to look at. Especially if you watch it on Blu-Ray like I did. It's hard to make something with a plot with Garfield and they have succeeded twice now. I actually am just a big Garfield fan as well so I just like seeing him. One gripe I might have with these two movies is the singing and dancing. I think it works well with other animal movies but it doesn't really fit all the time in these movies. Although Garfield does do that a bit in the comics, it's usually not too often. Honestly ignore the critics though. These are great movies.
December 31, 2015
A very sophisticated film. Acting is truly superb, with an utmost realism that we can come to expect from a Tim Hill film. Overall, the storytelling is engaging and kept us into it for the entire 86 minute runtime. Definitely goes down as one of my favorite films of all time, right next to Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked.
December 26, 2015
Really aimed at children... REALLY.
October 14, 2015
Why did this need to be made!? Just...WHY!?
½ October 4, 2015
An unnecessary sequel to an already insufficient adaptation, Garfield: A tale of to kitties is even more uninspired and reference heavy that should appeal only to the tykes and those parents who don't see the series as a whole to be disgraceful to the classic strip.
September 24, 2015
Another bad film that assumes that all British people( yes, even the ones from Essex) are aristotic prats with too many butlers to count.
August 27, 2015
As dictated by Shaun to David Wallace.
Today, on this day, I will review Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties. This great movie whisk(er)s the viewer away to beautiful great Britain full of all the pomp and purrrperstance that you would expect. Orange you glad you read this review?
August 11, 2015
A stupid idea to make a second Garfield movie. The first one wasn't very good but not as bad as this one. Bill Murray shouldn't have agreed to voice Garfield again. It is a good thing they didn't make a third one I think two is plenty. The only decent thing about this so called sequel is that it has Billy Connoly in it a great comedian. Let's hope he regrets being a part of this film. A complete laugh free zone which director Tim Hill shouldn't have directed.
July 5, 2015
the only saving grace for this boring movie for me is that i saw it in spanish so i didn't understand any of it's moldy jokes. also why would you make a sequel to a bad adaptation of a good comic strip?
June 30, 2015
Bacillary same level as the first one different plot tho
½ June 20, 2015
Two words: Utter crap.
½ June 19, 2015
watch it if want to cry at how bad something is
June 9, 2015
Even worst than the first one, it decides to make an cheesy parody of "The Price and the Pauper" which is even less memorable than "Garfield - The Movie."
½ June 6, 2015
This is just one big steaming pile of garbage. Terrible. Had to turn it off.
June 2, 2015
Still a good time for kids, though don't expect anything great.
May 16, 2015
never expected to see two Garfield cats in one movie
May 13, 2015
It's probably strictly for kids, but let's just say that I didn't change the channel when this played out.