Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties Reviews

• Oct 11, 2019

10/10. Changed my life. This masterpiece made me laugh, cry, defecate and ejaculate, all in the span of 78 minutes. After the film had concluded, I remained in my seat, in utter awe of the journey I had just experienced. There I sat, mouth agape and stained with dried tears, still clutching my chest from such a climactic and intense conclusion to what can only be described as the greatest piece of the 21st century. This film taught me about life, love and ultimately, loss. Bill Murray's performance never ceases to stir the inner machinations that I never knew dwelled within me, such raw feline emotion the likes of which human kind had never seen. Every frame of this masterpiece is meticulously shot, every angle a deliberate tug at the feelings of the beholder. The sheer effort that went into this cacophony of pure godliness has to have been nigh-unimaginable. The deepest human desire is so beautifully brought to life in the film's many intimate scenes between a man and his beloved feline companion. The pain of a misunderstood love is etched across Meyer's face gorgeously in every scene of such unorthodox desire. The only way that I can reasonably describe my britches during these scenes is absolutely and utterly soaked through with litre upon litre of cat-fuelled creamy carnage. These scenes are so superbly crafted that it would be entirely impossible for one to not ejaculate at least 8 times. I personally reached 32 climaxes during the film's first 12 minutes. Truly, and without a doubt the greatest creation of mankind. This is why we were born. This movie has overcome God. This film will be, undoubtedly, humanity's final remnant, and what a sight it shall be.

• Aug 08, 2019

Worse than the original, Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties squanders the talents of the voice cast and the live-action cast, among them Billy Connolly suspiciously made up to look like John Cleese, on a childish, ridiculous, unoriginal family comedy that exists solely to make $$$

• Aug 08, 2019

Story: 11/10 Score: 10/10 Visuals: 12/10 Absolutely fantastic, quite possibly the greatest film of the 21st century. Possibly the greatest wonder of the modern world. My life has been completely changed after watching this modern masterpiece. I went from a degenerate lowlife in a life of crime to a charity worker in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. I wholeheartedly thank everyone who worked on this film for making this world a better place.

• Jul 31, 2019

I always hated it! There is no proper story and non of the jokes are funny.

I always hated it! There is no proper story and non of the jokes are funny.

• Jun 21, 2019

A step up from the original, but still not good

A step up from the original, but still not good

• Mar 31, 2019

My son and I love Garfield. This was a fun mindless adventure for a sat afternoon.

• Mar 18, 2019

10/10 a must see for any movie fanatic, from Garfield's humour to his surprisingly big heart, this movie has a riveting storyline, engaging plot points and an exciting conclusion. This story is action packed and full to the brim with near death experiences for out little lasagna loving cat. I would recommend strong adult supervision whilst watching this movie as it can get adult at times, such as the part where Garfield rips out a mans spine, however you'll find that most of the movie is wonderfully enjoyable and is by far one of the best movies to have been produced as of yet.

• Mar 01, 2019

Garfield has impacted my life more than anyone could ever know. When my own father wasn't there for me, Garfield was. Seeing him in this wonder of a film was truly an 86-minute blessing and an experience that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Big fat cat love lasagna, and I truly respect that. The legendary Bill Murray gives the performance of a lifetime- a moving, Oscar-worthy piece of acting. This movie holds a special place in my heart and I solemnly vow to never go a day without watching it. 10/10, 5 stars, two thumbs up.

• Feb 12, 2019

no one is allowed to critisize this film

no one is allowed to critisize this film

• Jan 14, 2019

The stupid people reviewing this movie got it wrong. Brilliant performances from garfield and jon make this movie a must watch.