Godzilla - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Godzilla Reviews

½ December 15, 2016
i really did like this movie
December 9, 2016
Absolute shit. Almost ruined Godzilla (thank god for Godzilla 2000). Acting is poor and bland, plot is meh, Godzilla (sorry its just ZILLA, not worthy of GOD) doesn't even represent himself here. Its just eye-candy thats boring, forgettable and almost raped Godzilla and Toho! What an absolute anal atom bomb of a film!
November 14, 2016
this is not a bad movie it a fun,action movie.this movie get hated on to much
November 9, 2016
A perfect example of why you shouldn't let Roland Emmerich remake a movie.
October 24, 2016
Godzilla lives up to the energy and excitement I've always saw it as!
October 19, 2016
Would love it if Godzilla was the real Godzilla and they didn't die so easily. They just roped off Jurassic park
September 17, 2016
Just plain terrible.
½ September 10, 2016
It'll make you want Godzilla to destroy your TV instead of NYC.
½ September 6, 2016
Better than it gets credit for. Does some incredible stuff with rain and searchlights. Is engaging. Is it great? Fuck no. But it's good.
½ September 5, 2016
You need to fix the title of the movie.

and when Hank Azaria is the most entertaining part of a movie with so many big names,that's horrid.
Loud and unnecessary movie.
½ September 3, 2016
People said that the 2014 film didn't have enough Godzilla. This one however was lacking one completely.
August 16, 2016
What a bad, Americanized look at a franchise that meant everything to my childhood.
August 7, 2016
This started off well with some humor. Then when you see Godzilla, the film is ruined. It continues to be entertaining but it should have been called something else. This is not Godzilla. This is a movie about a giant asexual lizard that hatches velociraptors.
½ July 28, 2016
Ehhh... Matthew Broderick has a not so great performance
July 14, 2016
I love this Godzilla 90s film
July 4, 2016
Oh hail the one the only ZILLA!!!!!!!!!
½ June 20, 2016
Ferris Bueller, you're NOT my hero. Dear sweet baby Jesus this was a bad movie. The lead track from the soundtrack was a P Diddy rap sampling Led Zeppelin's Kashmir song that even was laughable. Godzilla terrorizes New York City, we find out he is really a she (don't make fun or PC Principal will get you), builds a nest in Madison Square Garden and has babies that are like Jurassic Park velociraptors. This movie is so so so bad.
June 13, 2016
Godzilla is huge and destroys everything in his path but apparently he can live in sewers.
jamrcla
June 5, 2016
Not as good as it should been, Very little to remember but a few nice shots of New York destruction, The cast were boring and Godzilla wasn't as fierce as it should of been.
½ June 5, 2016
This film is so bad! I know it's meant to be good but seriously?! I wouldn't die to see this film! Godzilla starts okay but then carries on horribly wrong! I would rate this film no stars if I could! Not kidding! Dorset is a lovely holiday for me but watching the film made me sick and I mean literally! I was sick before anyway! DON'T WATCH THIS FILM AS IT'S SO BAD!!!!