Good Will Hunting - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Good Will Hunting Reviews

½ March 23, 2017
Cukup inspiratif, menyentuh, dan he're a jackpot! Kisah film ini berhasil dikemas sesuai dengan potensialnya. Tidak ada yang membosankan, dan tidak akan memusingkan penontonnya ketika para karakter dalam film ini saling berdebat satu sama lain ataupun bercanda kasar. Actually, it's one of the great movie I've ever seen!
March 13, 2017
AMAZING. It's really one of the best movies I have watched in a while. The acting was exquisite. All, absolutely all scenes with Damon and Williams were PERFECT - a mix on humor, sincerity, wit, warmth, and 1000 more emotions. The music was great. And the story line keeps you on your toes for the whole runtime. It even managed to bypass the very few possible-cliché scenes/plot twists by having brilliant delivery from the cast. I highly recommend this movie.
½ March 6, 2017
Raw and real. A throwback to 1970's filmmaking. Far more influential than it's given credit.
½ March 3, 2017
So slow! The writing felt like stuff dumb people think smart people say and do. What was with that guy in the bar they kept cutting to? If you blink, you might miss the ONLY female character. I just could not give a fuck about the love story. Robin Williams did great.
February 16, 2017
The story was amazing throughout the whole movie.
February 15, 2017
incredible story! With Ben Affleck, Matt Damon and Robin Williams!
½ February 7, 2017
A touching tale of a wayward young man (Damon) who struggles to find his identity, living in a world where he can solve any problem, except the one brewing deep within himself, until one day he meets his soul mate who opens his mind and his heart. Despite the questionable title, this is an excellent film with strong cast all-round. Robin Williams' best dramatic role in a film - in my opinion.
January 31, 2017
Wonderful movie albeit predictable. But you just follow its story with a great pleasure filled with oustanding cast and memorable performances. You just don't want it to end.
January 30, 2017
In this movie, Will (Matt Damon) is the rebellious genius bad boy with anger issues who is forced to attend to sessions of his psychologist (Robin Williams), so that hopefully Will's amazing mathematical talents can flourish.
January 30, 2017
This movie is a gut punch of mixed emotion. In it, we see Will grow into a man deserving of the talents he posesses, and Williams give one of my favorite movies performances.
January 29, 2017
I'd forgotten how good this movie is. My only 2 complaints: Minnie Driver's teefs and Robin Williams' armhair. Aside from that it's excellent.
January 19, 2017
In my top 5, so well written from these two, Robin Williams is amazing, hits every sense.
January 16, 2017
Relationship. That is the most important thing a director can give to an actor. Establish a relationship between two characters in which the actor can act upon. Good Will Hunting is a perfect example of this. The relationships between all of the characters matter to the story and feel extremely important. With great relationships between the characters, a great script and great direction, that allows for actors to thrive and boy do they here! Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Robin Williams, Minnie Driver, Stellan Skarsgard and even Casey Affleck are all spectacular. Whether it's the Boston boys causing trouble in Harvard bars or Robin Williams and Stellan Skarsgard talking about their past and how it has affected their friendship, it is all acted with raw emotion. You truly feel the stakes of each character and their motivations perfectly. By the way, get your tissue box ready. I think you know what scene I'm talking about if you have seen this film. For those who get bored easily and don't like lots of talking in their movies, look elsewhere. If you love character dramas about life and one's true purpose, Good Will Hunting is an excellent choice!
January 14, 2017
Brilliant cast, solid storyline.
December 14, 2016
Original story, breakthrough performances
December 12, 2016
Despite the list of award nominations, the predictable nature of the story prevents 'Good Will Hunting' from reaching the heights on my all-time rankings. What does impress is the emotional richness of each character spearheaded by the unexpectedly potent performances of both Matt Damon and Robin Williams.
½ December 2, 2016
I loved every minute of it. Perfectly written, perfectly acted, perfect movie.
December 1, 2016
A heartfelt and deeply honest drama with great performances and an excellent script written by Matt Damon and Ben Affleck that doesn't even let us notice how attached to the characters we become - and I guess we can all forgive it for that sentimental "it's not your fault" scene.
November 19, 2016
Not my favorite but not bad