Gross Anatomy Reviews

• Jan 01, 2018

The acting is serviceable, the storyline is fair, but any dental/medical student will be sold by some of the laboratory sequences and the portrayal of student hardships in the course that are quite often dead-on.

• Nov 16, 2015

Beautiful movie with great actors. Really get into the heart and can feel the emotions of the characters. Overall amazing movie, not just for EMT training classes.

• Apr 18, 2015

So this is how Patch Adams got started I imagine.

So this is how Patch Adams got started I imagine.

• Feb 17, 2015

Medical student learns about life and love in this dramatic sleeper.

Medical student learns about life and love in this dramatic sleeper.

• Nov 20, 2014

• Dec 26, 2013

My Favorite Film Is 1941's Citizen Kane.

My Favorite Film Is 1941's Citizen Kane.

• Sep 20, 2013

A realistic medical human drama, especially recommended for those who study or teach medicine. Also known as "A cut above".

• Sep 30, 2012

Original and yet so simple.

Original and yet so simple.

• May 20, 2012

Not too bad. I liked it. Good movie.

Not too bad. I liked it. Good movie.

• Apr 14, 2012

I always thought Daphne Zuniga should have been a bigger star.

I always thought Daphne Zuniga should have been a bigger star.