Hidden Secrets Reviews

• Jun 04, 2019

Great movie, great subject matter, actors from my childhood 👍

Great movie, great subject matter, actors from my childhood 👍

• Jun 06, 2013

low budget, but an AMAZING, and very inspiring movie. Very real to the Christian life and struggle, and really captures the pains we experience and the redeeming power of Christ

• Dec 05, 2011

Great made for TV movie. I am impressed with the cast who signed on to make this Christian movie a reality. Fantastic story-line to portray real-life events of a modern day tale.

• Sep 16, 2011

• Jul 23, 2011

good movie. i liked john schniders carractor best

good movie. i liked john schniders carractor best

• May 01, 2011

This movie is essentially a version of the Big Chill with a Christian faith bent to it. Old friends gather for a funeral and over the course of the weekend they make peace with how they were and who they are. Personally, my favorite aspect of the movie was a specific character that symbolized what so many have come to view as a Christian. This particular character was a judgemental and self-righteous hypocrite that spent her time condemning the circle of friends that she was now in contact with for the first time. This particular character is brought face to face with her hypocrisy by the end of the story which I found to be very refreshing for a Christian movie/story as so many of them do not address the finger pointing that many Christians tend to engage in (I know I have fallen into the trap on occasion). The acting is very well done with a quick and witty script. This was an enjoyable movie to watch.

• Feb 27, 2011

This isn't best quality, most-polished of all the Christian films. Take the characters, the situation, and the story at face value. There are some good lessons to be learned through this movie. The overall theme is not just finding, but accepting forgiveness when our sins seem too large to be forgiven. There is also a character who is overly judgmental and passionate about her faith in the way that turns too many people away. When seen on the screen it can show some people how that kind of attitude is not very helpful.

• Feb 19, 2011

Loved this movie about how a group of friends deal with some very serious issues ...I thought it was very real. I showed it to my Ladies Group at church and they loved it too. It has a variety of Christian characters...the very pious and hypocritical one, the one struggling with their faith, the one that can't forgive themselves, the one that overcame the obstacles, the one coming back to God.... John Schneider from Dukes of Hazzard fame, stole the show and was awesome in his role as a successful businessman that wasn't sure about the need for God in his life. The sarcastic humor went well with all the serious issues they were facing. Some of the unknown actors left a little to be desired but I thought it was still very well done and a great witness of reality....well, except for the church scene at the end...never seen anything quite like that happen :)

• Jan 02, 2011

A very good Christian movie.

A very good Christian movie.

• May 02, 2010

Not a bad Christian film. Makes some excellent and honest theological points. Hampered by bad acting from the unknowns though.