Higher Power Reviews

• 6d ago

Its somewhat confusing in the beginning because it's not a typical movie in just about every way. It's as if someone wrote the story for one of the greatest RPG video games ever made and decided to shoot it like a series of video game cut scenes but release it as a movie. I would buy a new gaming system and still pay $100 for a game based on this movie. Its shocking to find this bug budget sfx movie was actually done with only ½ a million. I was really skeptical because of who they cast as the star but I was wrong. A few minutes in, I expected it to be a slow paced movie that would never end but when the credits rolled I couldn't believe it was over already. This movie definitely needs a sequel, if they can manage to pull a worthy 2nd story off because it ended with me wanting more. A lot more.

• Dec 22, 2019

action, horror, trailer

action, horror, trailer

• Dec 22, 2019

Variation on super hero themes. Departure from the MCU formula makes it worth watching.

• Larry S
    Sep 13, 2019

The Watchmen movie had a superhero named Dr. Manhattan. The premise of this movie is how to turn a normal man into Dr. Manhattan for a specific world-altering purpose. The pace of the plot is fast and would confuse most people.

• Jul 08, 2019

The first half of the movie was somewhat quite boring and not understable whats going on

• Apr 14, 2019

On first look it seems worthy of a watch. But the budget must have been very low because the picture quality is poor and the not so special effects are horrible. I rated it a 3 because the premise was worthy and i was hoping the great actors could pull it off. Just disappointed though.

• Jan 26, 2019

A brilliant escapism film!

A brilliant escapism film!

• Jan 22, 2019

Ive just seen the film, its the premier on the day on sky. You really need to watch this and I bet you can not find a disagreement of why its not a brillant film because there is Not one, x seriously a brilliant film and enjoyed watching it . And had a little cry at the end its a roll coaster alright. Xx

• Sep 20, 2018

Had me interested the whole movie

Had me interested the whole movie

• Sep 17, 2018

This was a terrible, terrible movie all around. The plot us ludicrous. The acting is awful. The characters are flat and everything else was a complete mess. Ron Eldard should just give up on acting. It's clearly not his thing. Over all I would say don't waste your time on this piece.