Higher Power Reviews

• Larry S
    Sep 13, 2019

The Watchmen movie had a superhero named Dr. Manhattan. The premise of this movie is how to turn a normal man into Dr. Manhattan for a specific world-altering purpose. The pace of the plot is fast and would confuse most people.

• Jul 08, 2019

The first half of the movie was somewhat quite boring and not understable whats going on

• Apr 14, 2019

On first look it seems worthy of a watch. But the budget must have been very low because the picture quality is poor and the not so special effects are horrible. I rated it a 3 because the premise was worthy and i was hoping the great actors could pull it off. Just disappointed though.

• Jan 26, 2019

A brilliant escapism film!

A brilliant escapism film!

• Jan 22, 2019

Ive just seen the film, its the premier on the day on sky. You really need to watch this and I bet you can not find a disagreement of why its not a brillant film because there is Not one, x seriously a brilliant film and enjoyed watching it . And had a little cry at the end its a roll coaster alright. Xx

• Sep 20, 2018

Had me interested the whole movie

Had me interested the whole movie

• Sep 17, 2018

This was a terrible, terrible movie all around. The plot us ludicrous. The acting is awful. The characters are flat and everything else was a complete mess. Ron Eldard should just give up on acting. It's clearly not his thing. Over all I would say don't waste your time on this piece.

• Sep 15, 2018

I liked the movie. It was a little "low budget" some of the acting was a little forced. But, I am a fan of this kind of story and enjoyed the telling. The graphics were good and dispite some of the questionable logic, I found myself drawn in. A 4star effort.

• Sep 02, 2018

I actually liked this movie for a number of reasons, despite my better judgment. I all honesty, I almost gave up on it before it really began because of the interminably long opening credits (perhaps someone involved will consider this observation). in any case, I stuck it out because I considered that what the trailer seemed to be promising was at least worth a bit of my time, and I was not entirely dissappointed. Yes, it is clear that the budget was limited, but ultimately, what they managed to do with it made for the kind of spectacle in the last act of the film that I was expecting. The first act was tedious, mainly because of heavy handed storytelling and questionable scripting, but the film is almost redeemed by its conclusion. A long time ago i reviewed a film called primer and called it one of the best films I had ever seen because because what they attempted to do because the grandness of its scope is largely accomplished in the mind of the viewer, not the size of its budget. Now, Higher power is no Primer, but it is still one of those films that makes me believe that movies will ultimately progress in the hands of those willing to make these kinds of less than perfect efforts. Keep making movies, folks, We'll look forward to what you do next.

• Sep 01, 2018

Probably one of the most mind numbing movies I have ever seen. Do your self a favor and skip it.