Highlander Reviews

• May 29, 2019

Best movie ever made, if you don't agree you have no taste for fine cinema!!!

Best movie ever made, if you don't agree you have no taste for fine cinema!!!

• May 16, 2019

I loved thestoryline but Lambert can't fight with a sword.

I loved thestoryline but Lambert can't fight with a sword.

• May 05, 2019

I remember back in 1986 when the film was released, it was fresh and the story of Connor MacLeod (Christopher Lambert) and his journey from the time he was killed in the Scottish highlands in 1536 to the present day (1986) was one which fascinated me. The immortal Highlander was on a journey for a fight for his life, the only way his immortality could be ended would be for his head to be removed, gruesome sounds I know, but nothing gory in this 80s movie. In the end, "There can be only one", a battle through time for the ultimate goal, "the prize"! Highlander may have had four sequels, firstly the awful 2nd movie with its storyline that the "immortals" came from another planet, thankfully the "Renegade Version" was released some years later on DVD that was a much better cut of the film.

• May 04, 2019

Entertaining, and good soundtrack by Queen, but fails at being heroic or romantic

• Apr 30, 2019

One of the best Fantasy/Action movies available. I love the plot, I love that the movie draws from Myths and Legends from the past to construct an amazing lore for this movie which has only grown and expanded with time. Plus Clancy Brown as the Kurgan stole the show I gotta say he's in my top 2 of movie villains behind Vader. I highly suggest this movie for anyone looking for an amazing story.

• Apr 04, 2019

Though very campy, over-the-top and cartoony in some sequences, Highlander is nonetheless an epic fantasy adventure in time and settings with a solid score, some terrific sets and memorable imagery. The acting can be shaky, but its villain is very effective. The concept is great and the movie is quite solid and memorable, but it could have been much better overall.

• Mar 21, 2019

Great unique story of good verses evil with a touch of love.

Great unique story of good verses evil with a touch of love.

• Mar 14, 2019

Great Classic Film!!!!

Great Classic Film!!!!

• Mar 10, 2019

yep, i love this movie cause its cheesy

yep, i love this movie cause its cheesy

• Mar 08, 2019

The original is one of the best Sean Connery movies ever made. I loved this story and the acting.