Hook Reviews

• 21h ago

One of the best versions of Peter Pan I've ever seen.

One of the best versions of Peter Pan I've ever seen.

• 5d ago

Good nostalgic film, my favorite peter pan movie.

Good nostalgic film, my favorite peter pan movie.

• Jun 04, 2019

Thoughtful twist on a classic tale. Critics lambasted it. Audiences loved it.

Thoughtful twist on a classic tale. Critics lambasted it. Audiences loved it.

• Jun 02, 2019

One from my childhood.... that still steals my heart to this day. Critics hated it but families fell in love with it... watching it today in 4K you can tell the beauty in every shot. People should rewatch this movie today

• Jun 01, 2019

For me this movie was good as a child, but 10 years later as an adult it's eye watering. All these jumped up critics need to get a child hood before they can critique this movie with their 'artistical flare'.

• Lorenzo
    May 24, 2019

A unique movie with Spielbergs unique touch, a gateway to all the things we truly are and we sometimes forget.

• May 23, 2019

While it surely had its slow moments, Hook contained very complex emotional scenes that played out well on the screen. It carried with it a rather dull premise, but satisfied the audience with its dazzling recreation of the fictional book and its characters.

• May 18, 2019

One of my favorite movies of all time as a kid.....and still love it as an adult!

• Apr 21, 2019

Great concept on a great Disney story! Real heartfelt movie!

Great concept on a great Disney story! Real heartfelt movie!

• Apr 20, 2019

Spielberg, Roberts, Williams, Smith and Hoffman and a John Williams OST should be a reciepe for success. But with a surpriseless plot, placid acting, mishandled action sequences, inexistant character development and some of the worst dialogue that could ever be written, this iseasily the biggest disappointment of the past half century. Maybe 6 yo can appreciate the coulors though.