Howard the Duck Reviews

• Oct 09, 2019

While it has its moments, Howard the Duck suffers from an uneven tone and mediocre performances.

• Sep 20, 2019

6 minutes. I gave this film 6 minutes. I let the masturbation joke slide, the dated movie posters, even the duck nipples got a pass but the minute I heard "I'm a bad duck" , CLICK. And I thought Marvel & George Lucas had attatched their names to some crap over the years ...

• Aug 29, 2019

A sleazy family film with duck condoms and bare duck boobs. That of course went over my head when I was little. So at the time I loved this movie. I always found it fun. Lea Thompson was hot "too hot for a PG movie" while Jeffrey Jones and Tim Robbins were good too.

• Aug 19, 2019

I saw this on dvd and it succkec

I saw this on dvd and it succkec

• Aug 17, 2019

This is my favorite Marvel Movie and probably always will be. Thank goodness Disney can't bury this one in the vault. With more real world action and sexual tension than any modern era marvel pic, Howard the Duck is the very reason we have smart mouth martial artists in the MCU today. Respect the Duck, and accept that while George lucas' special effects fell a little short at the end, this classic is by far the greatest cult classic Marvel has ever produced.

• Aug 10, 2019

Underappreciated! I think because people have a hard time accepting the Duck in the lead. But it's funny, action packed and very well made. Give it shot.

• Aug 10, 2019

This film made me rethink humanity's existence

This film made me rethink humanity's existence

• Aug 07, 2019

Full of mean-spirited atmosphere and tired in-jokes many viewers says about this Marvel's first debut film with first sky beam troupe, first playboy character, first Marvel's main ET character and the first Marvel film to blown up. George Lucas may have share of letdowns since Star Wars Prequels but this forgettable film have make him a forgettable letdowns untill the future. The only funny yet discomfort part of this travesty is DuckTits and a duck love

• Aug 02, 2019

This was an incredible film to watch as a kid in the 80's, and it's still a great romp today. I rented the VHS for a sleepover and we watched it 7 times before returning it the next day. The music is amazing, and the characters feel real. It's one of the best Marvel movies if that has to be a thing. Mainly, it's a great 80's adventure that tickles the imagination. Ignore the so-called critics trying to be cool on their hate wagon. This was 3.8 on IMDB in 2003 or so and now up to 4.6. That means it will have its deserved score of 8.0 in 2087! Suck on that!

• Jul 21, 2019

This movie isn't great, but the reason I give it 5 stars is because with this film, there's somewhat a case of "Anti-Nostalgia" with those that review this movie. If my kid said he wanted to watch this movie, I'd happily say yes, because it's harmless and each time I watch it, I enjoy myself.