Hustlers Reviews

• 12h ago

The financial crisis’ untold story, filled with beautiful visuals and lots of 90s pop culture cameos, fashion, and music.

• Nancy A
    12h ago

enjoyed but pretty down to earth about that type of lifestyle .nudity and sexual situations . acting was great

• Roin S
    13h ago

Although it was based on a true story,, I wonder how much was true and how much was added in order to keep the movie interesting. I got bored during the movie. Nothing moved my emotions.

• Yesenia M
    13h ago

Loved it! Girl power movie! Was funny and empowering!

Loved it! Girl power movie! Was funny and empowering!

• 14h ago

Great start of film, didn't really go anywhere very repetitive.

Great start of film, didn't really go anywhere very repetitive.

• Kai Choque
    14h ago

A solid storyline based on actual events. Great production value. An A line list of diverse actresses who were far from stereotypical so leave your preconceived notions at home. Let’s hear it for Girl Power.

• 14h ago

I liked the message, but it felt like they were trying to hard to show off the women's assets.

• Idk
    16h ago

It was way too long to be such a simply plotted movie.

It was way too long to be such a simply plotted movie.

• 17h ago

Based on a true story Jennifer Lopez puts in a top notch performance, but found the movie hard to watch at times. Sex sells, but at what cost.

• Lola
    17h ago

It was entertaining but seemed to leave a lot out of the story line.

It was entertaining but seemed to leave a lot out of the story line.