I Am Legend - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Am Legend Reviews

January 15, 2018
Awesome movie!!!! One of the first good zombie movies, and it set the bar for all the following. Will Smith is great, as usual, so you won't be disappointed!
December 30, 2017
John Boyega´s performance is oscar (Isaac) Worthy. Leonardo di Caprio can fuck off cause Finn is back in his best perfomance of the star wars series
December 21, 2017
hollywood zombie movie
½ October 16, 2017
would have been better if they used the ending from the book
October 15, 2017
Good movie with a few decent jumps. Smith is good, as always. Would agree that its like Cast Away meets 28 Days Later!
October 13, 2017
A very "meh" movie as they say in 2017. The CGI baddies were horrible and the plot was nothing special.
½ October 13, 2017
Didnt care for it. Cheesy CGI and will smith playing will smith as usual
October 1, 2017
Really good movie, really strong and emotional
September 28, 2017
Pretty good movie, but the special effects are less than up to par. It was a bit too jumpy for me too.
½ September 21, 2017
Nice take on the Mathieson novella. I would have liked to see a more traditional take on the vampire horde - but a decent action flick. Don't analyze the story too much or it will fall apart quickly.
September 5, 2017
The best movie that i have seen.
½ August 1, 2017
When the apocalypse comes, I think "I am Legend" would be the closest exercise to survival. The performance of Will Smith is great and the film works despite certain fails in continuity.
½ July 13, 2017
I love this movie. At moments it was sad and touching, and at other times it was action-filled and scifi. It truly deserves an award.
July 5, 2017
The Fresh Prince Am Legend lacks the same creative and artistic qualities as the book it was based upon, from what I read about the book the vampires were sentient and they saw Neville as being a hypocritical killer for being as dangerous to them as they are to him and in the end they captured him as prisoner before execution, instead here in the movie the vampires are just merely special effects and are cleared out of the screen most of the time just to focus on Neville's loneliness.

Will Smith has a rather wooden acting performance, he accepts the way things are quietly and calmly which helps make the movie even more boring and he seems overrated for just destroying things made of CGI.
June 26, 2017
This review goes to the version with an alternate ending.
½ June 15, 2017
I Am Legend has ok CGI and is a bit slow and cliched at parts, but is made up for by Will Smith's fantastic performance and a general concern to see where the story goes.
June 9, 2017
This is a great post apocalyptic world movie. I did not read the book so I am soley basing my review on the film. I am legend is a intense and emotional ride. Will Smith gives a truly brilliant performance as the only man left alive in New York. It serves as a great adventure movie with some gut-wrenching emotion.
½ May 18, 2017
Putting aside the astrocious effects of the infected, I Am Legend is still an interesting and at times emotional ride.
May 8, 2017
die if you liked this movie
April 30, 2017
The alternate ending would've made this some much better