I Am Wrath Reviews

• Feb 24, 2021

Total waste of time....

Total waste of time....

• Jan 16, 2021

The Travolta/Meloni exchanges work. However beyond those it's 'I AM DIRE'.

The Travolta/Meloni exchanges work. However beyond those it's 'I AM DIRE'.

• Dec 07, 2020

This is a man's movie, revenge, violence and kiss ass. Snowflakes will hate it, and real men will love it. Nothing about this movie is worthy of an Oscar, there again are any of the movies these days? A Good old fashioned action film, I loved it!

• Dec 04, 2020

If you don't like Travolta don't watch. Compared to most of the crap they put out today, this is an A+.

• Nov 18, 2020

John, please retire your humiliating yourself

John, please retire your humiliating yourself

• Oct 02, 2020

I love when I start watching a movie and think it is ridiculously dumb and can't believe these great actors actually allowed them to be put onto the big screen. I was relieved when I saw so many about the same when I came here. horribly done movie.

• Sep 20, 2020

Mediocre actioner oscillates as revenge drama, buddy story and political thriller without deciding what it really wants to be; despite the star cast it very much has the feel of an 80s B-movie.

• Sep 16, 2020

John "fuck" Travolta is back again

John "fuck" Travolta is back again

• Sep 16, 2020

Nawet niezły da się zobaczyć

Nawet niezły da się zobaczyć

• Sep 03, 2020

This takes everything John Wick does, and does it worse. The same overused plot, but with a "global violence rise" storyline which is never mentioned again after the first 10 minutes. The action scenes are just okay, no more, no less. The acting is pretty lackluster, besides Christopher Meloni, which I believe is one of the very few redeeming qualities of this movie. Also, what the hell is wrong with Travolta's hair in this? I find it very hard to take him seriously when I see him speak because of it. There are some scenes that make no sense, scenes that are unecessary, and the ending is very predictable and clichéd, as is the whole movie. I'm surprised this movie isn't a January release. So if you aren't looking to laugh when you aren't supposed to you shouldn't watch this. I am Wrath is a clichée filled John Wick knockoff, with some slight changes to it, and way worse production, choreography, camera work, cinematography and acting.