I Still Believe Reviews

• 6h ago

Movie was so good! Definite tear jerker and A Walk To Remember vibes. A must-see film!

• 2d ago

Excellent movie!! The only critics seem to be people that are not Christians in the first place. So if you are a Christian, then absolutely recommend that you watch it.

• 2d ago

A love story at heart.

A love story at heart.

• 3d ago

This was kind of a follow up to "I can only imagine" by the same director. Similar theme -- a Christian musician who passed through some hard times before ultimate success. However, "I still believe" is just not as good. The acting is poor and the plot is predictable; the songs are not that good either, IMHO.

• 3d ago

I Still Believe is if The Fault of Our Stars and A Star is Born conjoined into one film. This film is really well done with great music and a really emotional story. Many critics would claim this film to be pushing the Christian religion, but it's more showing the true story of a man who has religious beliefs and how he got through the issue of his fiancée having cancer. Both leads did an amazing job and created in my opinion, one of the best romance stories made to date. To consider that this story is true is absolutely incredible and difficult. This film really brought tears and the relations between the characters are just great. Overall, this a great film to watch and totally recommend it!

• Karen T
    4d ago

Once again, the critics have it wrong and the audience is right. This is a true story so yes it might be a little slow at times but it's all part of their story. The inspiration behind their faith is touching and moves you to a new place of faith.

• 4d ago

"I still believe" is a wonderful movie about Jeremy Camp and his romance with his wife. Highly recommend it. Very cute and totally awesome.

• 4d ago

This movie was amazing, as we all know it was real life. However, their love story brings us a refresh look at how god works and uses people in our lives. My whole family was crying/laughing and at the end singing praise. I will be buying this movie once it comes out! We were sad that we couldn't see it on a big screen, however it was nice to see it at home.

• 4d ago

Another Christian film that is awkward and unrelatable, unless you're a Christian (and maybe even still then).

• 4d ago

I Still Believe is one of the most annoyingly cheesy films I’ve seen in a long time. KJ Apa and Britt Robinson have pretty faces, but their acting ability leaves something to be desired. This is a shame since I’ve enjoyed Robinson before. I don’t know if it’s her fault or it’s the script. Wait, it’s probably the script. Because it’s terrible. I know I’m not the target audience here, but good films work for anyone. The film is so annoyingly preachy. Even the non-religious aspects of the film are poorly done. The film is annoyingly cloying and got on my nerves. Overall, this isn’t the worst film of its kind (looking at you God’s Not Dead). But wow this film is terrible. It’s just so manipulative and preachy. A contender for worst of 2020.