Identity - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Identity Reviews

July 28, 2016
If you like the usual suspects you may find pleasure in this. I hated both of them because of the unreliable narrative but at least here you don't need multiple viewings to realize that you have been lied to.
July 20, 2016
In pił o meno un ora e mezza il film riesce a costruire una trama intrigante piena di colpi di scena e ricca di personaggi interessanti. Nonostante questo, presenta molti problemi che vanno dal filo logico della trama fino ad un finale un po' troppo forzato. Resta comunque un thriller discreto che merita sicuramente di essere visto almeno una volta.
½ July 2, 2016
Someone told me this movie was bad a long time ago, and explained everything that happened in it to me, and it sounded horrible. Turns out it's really good. I can understand why people might say it's bad, because it requires knowledge of certain pre-existing media to really fully appreciate, in particular And Then There Were None. It doesn't hold a candle to Christie, but it's a clever variant and definitely worth seeing. I was really into it the entire time, and it has a great sense of humor, never takes itself too seriously.
½ June 23, 2016
Watch this at night, in a completely dark house, for maximum viewing pleasure! Fantastic performances across the board, writing that has a great story but also great dialogue, and directing that is very excellent in many ways, but succeeds in making the movie feel like it's in it's own world. This is my fourth favorite movie of all time. The extended edition isn't bad, but I wouldn't recommend watching it.
½ May 11, 2016
Enjoyable in its deliberately pulp-meets-Hitchcock vibe.
½ April 19, 2016
It is good catches you, the ending is confusing but good. almost perfect.
April 3, 2016
What a breathtaking MASTERPIECE !
March 29, 2016
I think Hitchcock would've loved this.
March 2, 2016
This is not a bad Psychological thriller or bad Mystery thriller but the director did a good job on casting both John Cusack and Ray Liotta as the two leads. The story also takes you on a different journey when it revealed that Edward Dakota is to be revealed as one of Vincent "Malcom" Richards personalities and the events that happened in the Motel were created in Malcom's head from when he was a child. Great story and a great cast.
½ December 19, 2015
hi, i have DID. i just wanna say that this entire movie is bullshit and that's not how integration works at all. also stop typing us as being serial killers, thanks.
½ November 29, 2015
Nightmarish dumb killingspree, without any Logic. Set in a twisted multiple schizofrenic mind. Probably a good idea in the book, though not on film.
November 27, 2015
Great movie, with a nice different cast and great concept and ending!!!
½ November 23, 2015
It's a loose adaptation of Agatha Christie "and then they were none". Still it's interesting
November 21, 2015
very good twist.. If you like the movie The Game, you'll like this one too..
½ November 21, 2015
Perfectly done with pure psychotic elements while developed thrills and suspense that most horror movies can't ever reach.
November 8, 2015
Worth seeing more for the twists along the way than for the final twist
½ November 8, 2015
Credit due for being orginal and unpredictable but I couldn't help feeling a bit robbed with the outcome.
October 29, 2015
Interesting exciting slasher thriller. Good cast. Twisty plot - defies easy comprehension. Saw it in theater when came out. Forgot i saw it until saw last part on tv again recent. Good ending.
October 1, 2015
Great thriller that has a ending that may take you by surprise but definitely excite you.
½ September 20, 2015
Not quite as smart as it thinks it is, Identity is nevertheless thrilling enough as a slasher to keep genre fans on their toes.