I'm Not Here Reviews

• Jun 13, 2019

the storyline is hard to follow at some points and the movie provides no definite ending and leaves things up to the watcher's imagination. However, this is made up for with the amazing and intense acting. J.K Simmons has no (zero) lines in the movie but he still manages to act the heck out of it. To be honest, I cried at the end of the movie; it is so emotionally moving and beautifully done.

• Mar 16, 2019

Very interesting and thought provoking film!

Very interesting and thought provoking film!

• Mar 12, 2019

I loved this movie! The casting was superb, Im a huge fan of Sebastian Stan, and the character Steve can believably be portrayed as everyone who was cast as him throughout different milestones of his life. The acting is good, it has a good and interesting story, and left me thinking about it after I watched it. Overall a good movie and if youre debating renting or buying it, or even just taking the time to watch it I would 100% recommend. Im still a little foggy on the ending, but other than that it)s a good one.

• Mar 10, 2019

I loved this movie! Had me crying. Excellent cast. Bought it on demand and will definitely watch many more times!

• Mar 10, 2019

Text: I'm still (two days later) processing the feelings aroused by this film. All of the actors who portrayed Steve were gripping. JK Simmons was at the forefront with his raw pain. Sebastian Stan made me fall in love with young Steve, and ache for his bad and celebrate his better choices, and young Steve was brought so fully to life with the brilliant, young Iain Armitage.

10/10 better than Cap Marvel

10/10 better than Cap Marvel

• Mar 09, 2019

Loved this movie! JK Simmons performance was amazing a lot with the whole cast, very believable, left me speechless

• Mar 09, 2019

This is one of the most powerful and signficant (meaning, life changing) films I have ever seen. A true masterpiece with a life altering message.

• Mar 09, 2019

One of those movies I love but can´t watch because I´m crying so hard.

One of those movies I love but can´t watch because I´m crying so hard.

• Mar 08, 2019

Although it's only a little over an hour, I'm Not Here feels longer than that due to its unnecessary leisurely pace. The story, which is about one man's depressing life, is overly simple and doesn't require any time at all to be presented on screen. But thanks to some great performances, especially J. K. Simmons's and clever editing, the movie is emotional and not a total waste of time.