Reviews

• Aug 14, 2021

I have nothing bad to really say other than it’s not my type of movie . The actors and story were all fine enough that I get the ratings from the critics 2.6

• Aug 12, 2021

Love this movie. Collette's performance is awesome.

Love this movie. Collette's performance is awesome.

• Apr 03, 2021

it's really drawn out and wasn't funny and I didn't find the characters likable. i made it through 40 min of it and was too bored to continue. not what i expected from this cast, but i think the script's the main problem

• Mar 06, 2021

While thinking about my favorite movies, this movie that I haven't seen in years flooded into my memory. The genius of this movie is the intersection of sisterly, family, friend, and romantic love. How they are all imperfect but precious. It's fun but will also make you cry. You will fall in love with Cameron and Toni. Transition into the Holiday or Little Miss Sunshine for the perfect movie night. We miss you Cameron!

• Nov 14, 2020

Family Problems and Sisters Problems !

Family Problems and Sisters Problems !

• Nov 08, 2020

it does fit well on what introducts to me: comedy,romance, and drama. and shows a family story in the best pathways it could choose to shows for everybody who's watching it. cameron diaz has never been better. won't forget sooner.

• Jun 27, 2020

It is the tale of two films, the first half an hour or so is unwatchable the rest is great.

• Apr 16, 2020

Cameron Diaz was very sexy in this Movie...

Cameron Diaz was very sexy in this Movie...

• Mar 15, 2020

Beautiful. I cried with this movie...It seems light comedy but it's pure life drama...real people, flawed people who find their way in life and with each other.

• Jan 18, 2020

A really moving film that had me wanting another hour when it ended. Some really great performances/writing