In Her Shoes Reviews

• Aug 17, 2019

Sister, Sister - Only you know. This is worth hanging in there for, as two stereotype lost soul sisters help remind each other the real pain that set them back but bound them together - no matter what. And Grandma Ella. The soul sister keeper, who kept them all honest, including herself. Evolution of the soul, in the family, the best kind of growth! Superb acting all around. Bravo!

• Jul 30, 2019

In Her Shoes is another lunch-hour movie. I am in awe of Toni Collette's performance as a hard working lawyer that is struggling for romance. Cameron Diaz, on the other hand, I thought could bring a bit more to the table. I feel that she mostly plays a struggling alcoholic-sex crazed maniac most of the time (Bad Teacher, The Other Woman). I absolutely loved Shirley MacLaine as a dramatic actress and would like to see more of her throughout the film. In Her Shoes needs to cut down the run time and switch out Cameron Diaz.

• Jul 11, 2019

Not a movie to remember by any means. The plot to seemed to have a confusing time jump that left me with so many questions. That being said, I enjoyed watching Cameron Diaz' character grow from who she was at the beginning and the final scene was very touching. Is it just me or did any one else think Maggie was going to get hit by that car behind her in the final scene? (probably just me..)

• Mar 02, 2019

In her shows is a waste of time. It is unoriginal, boring, bad acted, the story is formulaic and it doesn't bring anything you hadn't see before in your tv.

• Jan 31, 2019

• Oct 28, 2017

a feel-good story. Unrealistic, unpleasant .. & mostly, just unrealistic all round, in all the relationships.

• Feb 01, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Jan 17, 2017

It's the wonder that's keeping the stars apart. I carry your heart, I carry it in my heart. - E.E. Cummings

• Nov 03, 2016

Untangling of family secrets and reconnecting of family relationships are not usually the stuff of comedy but they combine well in this film largely on the skill of the actors to keep us entertained. Slightly too long for its plot. Ending a bit too pat, but we knew everybody had to be happy - all we needed was for Maggie to marry the Professor's dishy doctor grandson. Great to see a movie that encompasses 3 generations interacting - plus a whole bevy of Florida retirees! (DVD ran for over 2 hours)

• Sep 26, 2016

One of the better films about siblings, just don't go in expecting a rom com. RIP Curtis Hanson