Intruders Reviews

• May 17, 2020

Monsters and psychology work well together. The film is pretty good at stitching the stories together with a little bit of supernatural. I liked.

• Apr 29, 2020

Otra película de terror que no goza de ser lo mejor del genero, con una buena actuación de Clive Owen y solo eso, se pierde en su propia historia.

• Nov 08, 2019

There's some cool visuals and ideas here, but overall it's just a confusing, muddled mess.

• Oct 04, 2019

Snooze-fest. I wasn't captured. I kept reaching for my phone. The only reason I saw it through, even after the horrid first 15 mins, was because I had hope that the last act could salvage the horse shit the movie was. Underwhelming is an understatement. The CGI was almost as bad as ‘From a House on Willow Street' or something like that. Don't watch this movie. It sucks.

• Sep 30, 2019

Has its moments of spooky visuals, but it wasnt that terrifying.

Has its moments of spooky visuals, but it wasnt that terrifying.

• Jul 10, 2019

this movie is not scary at all. The plot is apparently divided in two and tells the story of two different children tormented by the same monster, who is non-existent because he is a person or a suggestion. The only thing I think is positive is the final twist

• Feb 24, 2018

Two stars for Daniel Brühl's pretty brown eyes. Half a star because I was high af when I watched this and I don't remember anything else except that a Deatheater scares a little Spanish boy and steals the voice of Clive Owen's daughter.

• Jan 27, 2017

Clive Owen does a fine job here , but that doesn't make this movie good ...just good for one time only

• Sep 25, 2016

Lick your own balls. Bollocks!

Lick your own balls. Bollocks!

• Aug 03, 2016

Awful, don't waste your time.

Awful, don't waste your time.