Jack and Jill - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jack and Jill Reviews

May 17, 2018
This sight is bs , this was as funny as Borat...I could not stop laughing
May 7, 2018
This was the greatest movie ever made. A masterpiece.
May 1, 2018
It's not *quite* the disgrace that it's been made out to be, but it's close. The only reason I give this film even two stars (I think that's generous) is because I think it is legitimately trying to entertain an audience, even knowing full well how stuffed to the brim it is with advertisements for things like - Caribbean Cruises! Dunkin Donuts! Movie lobby snacks! The list goes on. But Sandler puts in more effort here, in playing the Jill character, than I've seen from him in any character in any of his movies since. Does it work? Fuck no it doesn't work. Is it weirdly racist, especially with regard to Felipe The Gardener and the little Indian boy? You bet your ass. Are there a couple of genuine laughs? Sure, I guess. Would I recommend it to absolutely anyone in the world, even one person? No, of course not.
½ March 26, 2018
What in the world does Adam Sandler think he's doing? Why in God's name is he appearing in cancerous vermin like JACK AND JILL giving what is almost certainly the worst performance of his career (and is one of the worst performances of all time) in drag? Sandler is a talented actor who should be doing more dramatic roles and stray away from comedy. JACK AND JILL is an astonishingly bad film with nearly no redeeming features. Al Pacino, that great actor who inexplicably appears in this movie put it best:
"Burn this. This must be seen by no one."
February 24, 2018
I didn't have high hopes for this its obviously gonna be stupid and not funny at all and flat out annoying.
January 11, 2018
Complete and utter shit.
½ January 10, 2018
Anything with Adam Sandler in it is an automatic 1/2 star from me. Sorry Sandler.
December 24, 2017
A touching masterpiece about the ins and outs of having a twin, presented in a funny, yet emotional way. Al Pacino plays the role of his life as an human adverstising, an original, cativating and deep idea later adopted in season 18 of South Park. Adam Sandler plays Jack and Jill, the titular twins, paying homage to Eddie Murphy in his early days. This "duo" is magnetic and VERY funny to watch. Adam Sandler's portrait of the twins is so well executed that in some parts I even thought that they were two different actor! Great Cameo by Rob Schneider, who plays (metaphorically) Poseidon, the greek god of the oceans. Katie Holmes plays a semi-biographical character, a woman in deep existencial crisis unable to do anything but carry on with dead, sad eyes, but flashing a winning smile. I don't want to spoil much, so I'll end here. A must see!
½ December 18, 2017
Not using hyperbole, this is the worst movie I've personally had this displeasure of viewing. This is a painful disrespectful shame towards cinema.
½ December 17, 2017
Puntaje Original: 2.5

Una de las peores películas jamás hechas, aunque siempre será grato ver a Al Pacino tras la pantalla.
November 27, 2017
I hate this stupid movie
September 28, 2017
Wasn't one of the best Adam sandler movies
½ September 23, 2017
One Adam Sandler is bad enough.
September 7, 2017
Come on you got to be kidding me critics gave this movie 3% why is that! I think it did better than what critics say Adam Sandler makes me laugh every time and I saw this movie more than once in the movie theater I was laughing a lot.
September 7, 2017
Yet again.. nobody likes them but still everyone's watching them.. same same..
August 28, 2017
Top 10 Worst Films:

1. Battlefield Earth (2000)

2. Freddy Got Fingered (2001)

3. North (1994)

4. Showgirls (1995)

5. Howard The Duck (1986)

6. Leonard Part 6 (1987)

7. Bio-Dome (1996)

8. Movie 43 (2013)

9. Jack And Jill (2011)

10. Disaster Movie (2008)
July 29, 2017
don't get me wrong this is a bad movie but there are some laughs and it's one of those movies where it's so bad it's actually a lil fun to watch
July 29, 2017
Adam Sandler delivers non stop laughs as both title characters in
this undeniably hilarious comedy!
½ July 26, 2017
This movie ruined Al Pachino for me. How is it possible to ruin Al Pachino?
½ July 18, 2017
The cringe-worthy acting, lazily written story, mean-spirited premise, painfully unfunny moments, and a complete waste of a good performance from Al Pacino makes this film easily one of the worst films ever made.