Jack and Jill - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jack and Jill Reviews

½ July 26, 2017
This movie ruined Al Pachino for me. How is it possible to ruin Al Pachino?
½ July 18, 2017
The cringe-worthy acting, lazily written story, mean-spirited premise, painfully unfunny moments, and a complete waste of a good performance from Al Pacino makes this film easily one of the worst films ever made.
July 11, 2017
Though others may not love it, I find this movie is quite funny and I remember watching this when I was younger. I believe Adam Sandler did a great job playing a female version of himself, as well. Overall great comedy.
July 7, 2017
Sorry, this movie is hilarious. People just don't want to admit it.
July 6, 2017
This is honestly the worst movie I've ever seen. Why in the fuck did Al Pacino, The Godfather, Al Pacino do this movie. If you like unfunny, absurd shit, then this is perfect for you. I don't understand how a movie could be so unbearably bad. I honestly don't even think that Adam Sandler thinks this is a good movie. He knows that everyone will buy a ticket and waste 2 hours of their lives to see it because it has Adam Sandler in it. What this movie lacks in creativity it makes up for in fart jokes, poop jokes, Adam Sandler making ridiculous noises, 80s references, and shit acting. This movie just pisses me off. The fact that there are human beings out there who enjoy this is proof that the west has fallen.
June 27, 2017
The Al Pacino Scene Is Worth The Price Of Admission.
"Burn This..."
½ June 26, 2017
F-
Definitely the worst movie of the year and possibly one of the worst of all time. Jack and Jill gives us something no one wanted, double the Adam Sandler. Might as well give me vomit inducing popcorn and punch me in the face while screaming in my ears popping my ear drums. Adam Sandler has not been good in years, but this was unbearable. Never watch this movie because just the sound of two Adam Sandler voices can give you a two year migraine followed by a loss of hearing.
½ June 23, 2017
I wanted to see how terrible this movie was, it was unneeded torture and I couldn't even finish it Adam Sandler is by far the worst actor and "comedian" to ever exist truly he's complete trash. Nothing screams "I don't care" and "this is garbage" other then Happy Madison productions. IfI could give this negative stars I would, it dosent even deserve 1/2 a star.
½ June 23, 2017
Sandler' movie always makes me laugh and touch.
June 20, 2017
Because of the harsh reviews I had pretty low expectations, but I actually thought it quite good. I actually thought Adam Sandler playing both Jack and Jill was great. I thought some parts were halirous and feel good. I like crazy weird movies, and this is one of them
½ June 12, 2017
this is the worst movie of all time is produced written and starring by adam sandler and this movie has heavy product placement
June 8, 2017
Worst movie ever
a big mistake for pacinio being a part of this shit
½ June 4, 2017
This should be seen by no one!
½ May 30, 2017
This has to be the movie the CIA people play to interrogate terrorists instead of waterboarding though it had 1 small funny moment
½ May 28, 2017
I doubt I can add what has already been bashed about by this film as they are all accurate in describing the film as a whole.
So to help add my critical voice without sounding like a derivative, I'm going to summarize the experience I had when watching the film.
My body is sitting upright on the couch with my friend sitting beside to my right. Ok, the movie is introducing itself with dumb twin sibling jokes without any of the characters, which means that any joke the characters make involving twin siblings is going to fall flat on its face. Sure enough, once the 'likable and inoffensive' characters are introduced, those types of jokes and every other kind of joke they attempt to do are beyond pathetic.
As the film progresses, I keep expecting that the sheer stupidity of the whole film to be enough for me to truly hate it, but no, that was just the icing on this moldy and crusty cake. The large volumes of asinine emptiness were enough to make me go from sitting upright to laying on my side and falling asleep. My friend (who was mostly not paying attention to the film either and was checking up on his Facebook status or whatever people do with their social media accounts) noticed me sleeping and after 20 minutes of what felt like heaven, I was woken up by him after he'd tapped my feet. "Oh c'mon man! I really am in no mood to watch a film that plays out like a commercial and has absolutely nothing to say to make me care for its sorry ass." Feeling amused by my suffering he replied, "Well, you know we're both suffering." Good point buddy.
In the end, "Jack and Jill"'s biggest crime as a film was not its obvious flaws, hell not even its celebrity cameos (Oh Al why? WHY?!?! You, Depp, and everyone else involved in this project couldn't find a better frigging script in 2011??), but for being such an unbelievably boring pile of shit to sit through.
It is one of the most boring films I've ever seen and it will rob one's intelligence upon first viewing.
½ May 9, 2017
This movie is really terrible it sits right next to garbage pail kids movie and somehow adam Sandler got a award for kids favorite movie actor
May 1, 2017
Why did this movie get 3% I don't think so at least not in my book!! It was silly and hay it's cool that Adam Sandler can play both roles in this movie! Adam Sandler makes a good comedian in this movie
½ April 15, 2017
I like Al Pacino in this one.
April 11, 2017
Best movie ever must watch for any film connoisseur
½ April 5, 2017
Adam Sandler needs to be stopped. Everything in this movie is so awful. The comedy (if you can even call it that) is so cringy and unbearable. the story is sooo bad. How can this movie exists. Why does this movie exists. This movie goes up there with the worst movies ever. The acting isn't so bad and this is the ONLY now utterly awful part of the movie.