Jack and Jill - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jack and Jill Reviews

February 24, 2018
I didn't have high hopes for this its obviously gonna be stupid and not funny at all and flat out annoying.
January 11, 2018
Complete and utter shit.
½ January 10, 2018
Anything with Adam Sandler in it is an automatic 1/2 star from me. Sorry Sandler.
December 24, 2017
A touching masterpiece about the ins and outs of having a twin, presented in a funny, yet emotional way. Al Pacino plays the role of his life as an human adverstising, an original, cativating and deep idea later adopted in season 18 of South Park. Adam Sandler plays Jack and Jill, the titular twins, paying homage to Eddie Murphy in his early days. This "duo" is magnetic and VERY funny to watch. Adam Sandler's portrait of the twins is so well executed that in some parts I even thought that they were two different actor! Great Cameo by Rob Schneider, who plays (metaphorically) Poseidon, the greek god of the oceans. Katie Holmes plays a semi-biographical character, a woman in deep existencial crisis unable to do anything but carry on with dead, sad eyes, but flashing a winning smile. I don't want to spoil much, so I'll end here. A must see!
½ December 18, 2017
Not using hyperbole, this is the worst movie I've personally had this displeasure of viewing. This is a painful disrespectful shame towards cinema.
½ December 17, 2017
Puntaje Original: 2.5

Una de las peores películas jamás hechas, aunque siempre será grato ver a Al Pacino tras la pantalla.
November 27, 2017
I hate this stupid movie
September 28, 2017
Wasn't one of the best Adam sandler movies
½ September 23, 2017
One Adam Sandler is bad enough.
September 7, 2017
Come on you got to be kidding me critics gave this movie 3% why is that! I think it did better than what critics say Adam Sandler makes me laugh every time and I saw this movie more than once in the movie theater I was laughing a lot.
September 7, 2017
Yet again.. nobody likes them but still everyone's watching them.. same same..
August 28, 2017
Top 10 Worst Films:

1. Battlefield Earth (2000)

2. Freddy Got Fingered (2001)

3. North (1994)

4. Showgirls (1995)

5. Howard The Duck (1986)

6. Leonard Part 6 (1987)

7. Bio-Dome (1996)

8. Movie 43 (2013)

9. Jack And Jill (2011)

10. Disaster Movie (2008)
July 29, 2017
don't get me wrong this is a bad movie but there are some laughs and it's one of those movies where it's so bad it's actually a lil fun to watch
July 29, 2017
Adam Sandler delivers non stop laughs as both title characters in
this undeniably hilarious comedy!
½ July 26, 2017
This movie ruined Al Pachino for me. How is it possible to ruin Al Pachino?
½ July 18, 2017
The cringe-worthy acting, lazily written story, mean-spirited premise, painfully unfunny moments, and a complete waste of a good performance from Al Pacino makes this film easily one of the worst films ever made.
July 11, 2017
Though others may not love it, I find this movie is quite funny and I remember watching this when I was younger. I believe Adam Sandler did a great job playing a female version of himself, as well. Overall great comedy.
July 7, 2017
Sorry, this movie is hilarious. People just don't want to admit it.
July 6, 2017
This is honestly the worst movie I've ever seen. Why in the fuck did Al Pacino, The Godfather, Al Pacino do this movie. If you like unfunny, absurd shit, then this is perfect for you. I don't understand how a movie could be so unbearably bad. I honestly don't even think that Adam Sandler thinks this is a good movie. He knows that everyone will buy a ticket and waste 2 hours of their lives to see it because it has Adam Sandler in it. What this movie lacks in creativity it makes up for in fart jokes, poop jokes, Adam Sandler making ridiculous noises, 80s references, and shit acting. This movie just pisses me off. The fact that there are human beings out there who enjoy this is proof that the west has fallen.
June 27, 2017
The Al Pacino Scene Is Worth The Price Of Admission.
"Burn This..."