Jack and Jill - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jack and Jill Reviews

September 7, 2017
Come on you got to be kidding me critics gave this movie 3% why is that! I think it did better than what critics say Adam Sandler makes me laugh every time and I saw this movie more than once in the movie theater I was laughing a lot.
September 7, 2017
Yet again.. nobody likes them but still everyone's watching them.. same same..
August 30, 2017
Wasn't one of the best Adam sandler movies
August 28, 2017
Top 10 Worst Films:

1. Battlefield Earth (2000)

2. Freddy Got Fingered (2001)

3. North (1994)

4. Showgirls (1995)

5. Howard The Duck (1986)

6. Leonard Part 6 (1987)

7. Bio-Dome (1996)

8. Movie 43 (2013)

9. Jack And Jill (2011)

10. Disaster Movie (2008)
July 29, 2017
don't get me wrong this is a bad movie but there are some laughs and it's one of those movies where it's so bad it's actually a lil fun to watch
July 29, 2017
Adam Sandler delivers non stop laughs as both title characters in
this undeniably hilarious comedy!
½ July 26, 2017
This movie ruined Al Pachino for me. How is it possible to ruin Al Pachino?
½ July 18, 2017
The cringe-worthy acting, lazily written story, mean-spirited premise, painfully unfunny moments, and a complete waste of a good performance from Al Pacino makes this film easily one of the worst films ever made.
July 11, 2017
Though others may not love it, I find this movie is quite funny and I remember watching this when I was younger. I believe Adam Sandler did a great job playing a female version of himself, as well. Overall great comedy.
July 7, 2017
Sorry, this movie is hilarious. People just don't want to admit it.
July 6, 2017
This is honestly the worst movie I've ever seen. Why in the fuck did Al Pacino, The Godfather, Al Pacino do this movie. If you like unfunny, absurd shit, then this is perfect for you. I don't understand how a movie could be so unbearably bad. I honestly don't even think that Adam Sandler thinks this is a good movie. He knows that everyone will buy a ticket and waste 2 hours of their lives to see it because it has Adam Sandler in it. What this movie lacks in creativity it makes up for in fart jokes, poop jokes, Adam Sandler making ridiculous noises, 80s references, and shit acting. This movie just pisses me off. The fact that there are human beings out there who enjoy this is proof that the west has fallen.
June 27, 2017
The Al Pacino Scene Is Worth The Price Of Admission.
"Burn This..."
½ June 26, 2017
F-
Definitely the worst movie of the year and possibly one of the worst of all time. Jack and Jill gives us something no one wanted, double the Adam Sandler. Might as well give me vomit inducing popcorn and punch me in the face while screaming in my ears popping my ear drums. Adam Sandler has not been good in years, but this was unbearable. Never watch this movie because just the sound of two Adam Sandler voices can give you a two year migraine followed by a loss of hearing.
½ June 23, 2017
I wanted to see how terrible this movie was, it was unneeded torture and I couldn't even finish it Adam Sandler is by far the worst actor and "comedian" to ever exist truly he's complete trash. Nothing screams "I don't care" and "this is garbage" other then Happy Madison productions. IfI could give this negative stars I would, it dosent even deserve 1/2 a star.
½ June 23, 2017
Sandler' movie always makes me laugh and touch.
June 20, 2017
Because of the harsh reviews I had pretty low expectations, but I actually thought it quite good. I actually thought Adam Sandler playing both Jack and Jill was great. I thought some parts were halirous and feel good. I like crazy weird movies, and this is one of them
½ June 12, 2017
this is the worst movie of all time is produced written and starring by adam sandler and this movie has heavy product placement
June 8, 2017
Worst movie ever
a big mistake for pacinio being a part of this shit
½ June 4, 2017
This should be seen by no one!
½ May 30, 2017
This has to be the movie the CIA people play to interrogate terrorists instead of waterboarding though it had 1 small funny moment