Jack and Jill - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jack and Jill Reviews

July 22, 2016
The ultimate cringe competition for a man. Can you watch this whole movie without cringing? The first time that I agree with the critics.
July 22, 2016
It has some funny moments, but Jack & Jill falls to the bottom of Sandler's comedy list.
July 13, 2016
Todo lo malo de una película de la compañía Happy Madison aumentado a la décima potencia.
½ July 11, 2016
0.1/10
Definitely the worst movie of the year and possibly one of the worst of all time. Jack and Jill gives us something no one wanted, double the Adam Sandler. Might as well give me vomit inducing popcorn and punch me in the face while screaming in my ears popping my ear drums. Adam Sandler has not been good in years, but this was unbearable. Never watch this movie because just the sound of two Adam Sandler voices can give you a two year migraine followed by a loss of hearing.
July 8, 2016
This movie is so funny
July 7, 2016
Todo lo malo de una película de la compañía Happy Madison aumentado a la decima potencia.
July 4, 2016
I hate this stupid movie
½ June 30, 2016
Jack and Jill lacks comedy. This movie is another of Adam Sandler's worst movies. It's an good movie I think for a younger audience like for a young teenager. I would somewhat suggest this movie.
½ June 22, 2016
An okish comedy film nothing new apart from a new low acting part for Sandler, allot of silly bits which were sort of funny, Sandler needs an update as he is getting abit boring.
½ June 19, 2016
This movie is a instant classic for all ages, Adam Sandler is a genius and a jew, which now-a-days that's the same thing. It's a must see.
½ June 18, 2016
we ask the wrong questions like are aliens real, who created the universe, whats the meaning of life, when the question we should be asking is who is the 37% that liked this movie
½ June 14, 2016
Worst movie I've ever seen, ever.
½ June 11, 2016
Yep...this is pretty bad.
June 4, 2016
When asked what is the worst movie I've seen, this is my go-to answer for the last 5 years.
½ June 3, 2016
I HATE THIS MOVIE!!!! I WILL GIVE YOU 1/2 RATE!!! THIS IS DUMB WORST MOVIE EVER!!!! Everyone hates the movie and my friend too
June 1, 2016
IT IS JUST HORRIBLE! But it has Adam Sandler.
May 31, 2016
A masterpiece of the 21st century, that shall earn it's due recognition throughout the decades.
May 31, 2016
Featuring Adam Sandler tackling the roles of both titular characters, Jack and Jill loses its good-hearted intentions within the script's juvenile potty humor that's all too sophomoric and thoroughly insufferable to sit through.
May 30, 2016
Change the genre to drama and you got yourself a decent movie. A very unfunny movie loaded with many stars. The best part about this film is Al Pacino which made me laugh more then Adam Sandler. Although I tend not to rate comedies by how funny they are but by quality, this movie still is bad. I did find funny how the kid would tape things to himself. If your an Al Pacino fan don't let the bad reviews keep you from watching this film. We all need some time to relax from good movies.
May 30, 2016
A modern day Citizen Kane, truly a masterpiece. Probably the best film of all time.