Jack and Jill Reviews

• 4d ago

De lo más terrible que alguna vez hizo Sandler, para colmo tiene una hermana! Lo bueno: Al Pacino y su musical final.

• Jun 19, 2020

Jack and Jill is an Adam Sandler masterpiece, not a minute goes by where I am not laughing. Constantly, throughout every day of my life, I reference this movie.

• May 30, 2020

It wasn't that bad. Most jokes weren't funny but the movie was decent enough.

It wasn't that bad. Most jokes weren't funny but the movie was decent enough.

• May 18, 2020

Just like Al Pacino said at the end of the movie, "This must never be seen by anyone. All copies... destroy them."

• May 16, 2020

worst movie ever made and that is all you need to know.

worst movie ever made and that is all you need to know.

• May 15, 2020

I actually really liked this movie. Yes - it is incredibly stupid and nowhere near believable. But it has all the typical Sandler chaos and i thought the child actors were quite good in their roles. And Adam as a woman was just GOLDEN. It's a great Sunday afternoon, quarantine at home sorta affair..

• Apr 06, 2020

This is the exact kind of shit poeple expect from Adam Sandler. He is better than this, this is aweful. It was barley funny as a 4 minute SNL sketch. I absolutely hate this lowest common denominator ad filled bullshit.

• Apr 06, 2020

This was bad. Not in the so-bad -it's-good kind of way. Just plain bad.

This was bad. Not in the so-bad -it's-good kind of way. Just plain bad.

• Mar 19, 2020

Acho que não preciso nem explicar a nota...!

Acho que não preciso nem explicar a nota...!

• Mar 11, 2020

How did a accomplished actor like al Pacino be in such crap!!! Waste of time!

How did a accomplished actor like al Pacino be in such crap!!! Waste of time!